Summary (+Author's note)

(Author's note: Just to be clear, this takes place in an alternate universe for the Paw Patrol. There's one more alternate universe until I focus on the original universe. Now for the summary.)

"It's another beautiful morning in Adventure Bay and Mayor Humdinger is still up to his tricks once again. He decides to call someone up for the job in order to defeat the Paw Patrol. Me, *Radio scratches* (Hold up, me?.. As a villain?.. That will be a day..). Anyways, as I was signed up for the job I showed the Paw Patrol what I can do. The power to make someone sing was all from Mayor Humdinger. He gave me this kind of potion that makes people sing... Forever. After they was amazed, they decided to test it out. The performance was amazing, so I noticed that they were ready. I took them to an abandoned place, and now they're trapped under my spell (Well... It was Mayor Humdinger's idea, but I chose to betray him sometime soon in this story.) So.. Will the Paw Patrol end this musical curse or will they keep singing for their lives instead of fighting?"

*To avoid getting copyrighted, all songs that are used in this story belongs to the original singer of that song. Also, Paw Patrol belongs to Nickelodeon, SpinMaster and Viacom but not to me.*

Chapter one is going to be released tomorrow, see you in the first chapter.