Ch. 41: When you weren't there, I thought of you

(Disclaimer: If you haven't heard of this song above, then I will like for you to listen to it first. If so, then continue reading. The following song belongs to Cody Simpson, this is only for fair use not for stealing or owning. Enjoy the chapter, also thanks for 300 reads of the trailer for this story.)

"We're finally back with narrating the OG's, it feels great to be back here. Anyways, the sun is now out so clearly it means that it's morning. Chase woke up and did the same thing like usual, he barked out his megaphone and told everyone to wake up."

Chase: Wake up pups! It's time for breakfast!

"But little did he know that Ella didn't hear him at all. Nobody behind the lookout was awake."

Skye: Good morning you two

Marshall and Everest: Morning...

Skye: You two really sound tired

Everest: That's because we just got up

Marshall: And I wish we had 5 more minutes...

Everest: Go into the lookout Marshall, I need to have a chat with Skye

Marshall: Sure...

"Marshall was walking tiredly but then fell asleep when he walked for a little bit."

Chase: I'll just... Carry him into the lookout *Carries Marshall*

Skye: So what did you want to talk about?

Everest: So you know about me and Marshall right? From the dream we had

Skye: Yep, so now you can show anything around Marshall to me

Everest: It really isn't that necessary, since Chase made a deal with us. I guess we could try, as long as Chase doesn't get too... Scared about it

Skye: Why?

Everest: He thinks that if I call you single then your gonna go crying to him, since we make you feel single.

Skye: No worries Everest, I have full doubts on Chase for liking me. I... Just want him to show his feelings towards me.

Everest: It'll be okay Skye, and besides I believe that it'll happen one day.

"They both ran while they were howling happily."

Rocky: That's right Skye... It'll happen one... Day...

Rubble: What are you talking about Rocky?

Rocky: Huh? N-nothing... Anyways, breakfast is waiting for us

Zuma: Yeah, let's go!

"As Rocky, Rubble and Zuma was making their way to the lookout to eat breakfast."

Rocky: Dude!

"He called while stopping and looking at the right side of the tower."

Zuma: What is it?

Rocky: Look... I see a giant paw there...

Zuma: That looks weally suspicious

Rocky: Let's go to it, just in case if that's a work of a villain

"They both looked over and saw a big golden retriever pup sleeping by the back of the lookout."

Zuma: Or... The wowk of a mighty twin

Rocky: Their memories could be back and they must've decided to sleep here.

Zuma: Wait a sec... Whewe's Tuck? And... What's that mystewious looking pup that's sleeping by Ella's chest?