Ch. 7: Zuma vs Skye

"It was another day in Adventure Bay, last time was a great round. Rubble and Rocky went Head-to-Head, their performances were both amazing but it had to be one."

Flashback

Moon: The one that won't be moving on to the semifinals is...
Rubble

End of flashback

"All because of Rocky's dance moves and voice, he had to move on to the semifinals. As always, let's skip to when it was 4:00 p.m. The Paw Patrol had a lot of missions to do today, they have to save animals from trees, rebuild some houses and homes and stop Mayor Humdinger and his tracks. What they didn't know is that Moon is working for Mayor Humdinger. After all of that, it was 4:00 p.m. so Ryder called everyone up see which two was about to be picked."

Ryder: Thanks for coming so quickly pups, it's time to pick the next two. I'll need .... Zuma!

Zuma: Let's dive in!

Ryder: And.... ........ Skye!

"Ryder tried to add suspense there, some were a little nervous."

Skye: This pup's gotta fly!

Chase's mind: Skye is gonna be on stage, singing! I can't wait to hear her voice

"Chase had a happy expression on his face, when he was just thinking about it."

Rocky: Uh Chase, you okay?

Chase: Huh, oh yea. Just excited for tonight's episode

Rocky: Same right here, I can't wait to see Zuma perform. Can't you.. Wait for Skye to perform?

"Hearing how Rocky putted it that way made Chase a little embarrassed."

Chase: Uhhh.... Yea.. Heheh

"Zuma and Skye went to the theater, they went straight into business. They picked their songs, and they practiced performing. Skipping to the time 7:50 pm, the two pups were about to get ready to leave."

Chase: Hey Skye!

Skye: Yes Chase?

Chase: Good luck Skye

Skye: *Giggles* Thanks, but I don't need luck

"She then took off, and so did Zuma and Ryder. At 7:55, the show was about to begin in 5 minutes and the judges were already in their seats waiting."

Moon: You know what to do, when I introduce you you both come out got it?

Both: Yes Moon

*Back at the lookout*

Chase: I got the pup-pad

Rocky: I got the remote

Rubble: And I got snacks

*Everyone laughed*

"Tracker was counting everyone but they were missing one."

Tracker: Hold on amigos, we're missing uno

???: Guys! Wait for me!

Rex: Of course... Marshall

"Marshall almost made it in, but then he lost his footing and landed on everyone."

Marshall: Whoopsies, slipped

"Everyone started to chuckle until it stopped when the show was about to begin."

Rubble: It's about to start!

"Everyone rushed in but Marshall tripped and fell so Everest went to help him out"