Ch. 22: All I want for Christmas is to have fun!

"The continuation begins"

Ryder: Ok pups, I know you're confused. Everyone on the screen is going to be here for the Christmas party today.

*Everyone howled and barked happily*

Ryder: That's right pups, everyone is here to spend time at Adventure Bay to celebrate Christmas.

Sweetie and Moby: Not everyone...

All: There's someone else on the screen?

Ryder: Actually, two of them but... They don't want to reveal their face, so they decided to talk off camera.

All: Aw.. Man!....

"Liberty and Rex already knew who they were, but decided to act."

Ryder: On the bright side, we only have five days until Christmas. Which means....-

All: A Christmas party!

Ryder: That's right. Today is going to be extra busy, *Looks at the screen* So.. Why not invite you all to spend the Christmas days together?

*All barked and howled happily*

Marshall's mind: Yes, Everest is coming over to visit. I'm so excited!

Ryder: Alright guys, here's the plan. When you all arrive, we'll get started decorating the lookout. After that, we'll help the people of Adventure Bay decorate the town too. Then, there's going to be a big Christmas party so we're gonna have to prepare ourselves to decorate the stage and all. After all of that, we can enjoy what happens at the party. Sounds good?

All: Yeah!

"Some barked and howled happily at that."

Ryder: Ok then, while we wait for them. Rocky will be in charge of decorating while Marshall will help him. I'll find me a tree to cut down and after that, Chase and Skye will be decorating the christmas tree.

All (Rocky, Marshall, Chase, Skye): On it!

Others (Liberty, Zuma, Rubble): What about us?

Ryder: You can help me pick out a tree with me, it's difficult for me to choose one.

Others: Okay

Ryder: As for the rest of you on screen, I'll see you by the lookout.

All: Yes Ryder!

"They all hanged up and drove to the lookout."

Ryder: As for the rest of us, let's get thr busy. The Paw Patrol, is on a roll!

"As he goes to his ATV by sliding down the pole. Rubble, Zuma and Liberty went down the slide and into their vehicles. While the others were getting busy with decorating except for Chase and Skye who were waiting on Ryder and them to come back."

Rocky: Ready to get started Marshall? I got the Christmas lights!

Marshall: I'm fired up!

"As Marshall goes into his vehicle and Rocky hopped in to wait for his command."

Marshall: Ruff! Ladder!

"The ladder starts to rise up as Rocky was making sure he stood still while the ladder was rising up. They started to get busy."

"Meanwhile with Ryder and them, they were making their way to find some trees until they noticed that Adventure Bay was already decorated."

Liberty: Woooah, what have we missed?

Rubble: It's Christmas in Adventure Bay! *Howls happily*

*Everyone chuckled*

Ryder: Well not yet, but it's beginning to look alot like it.