Ch. 12: Male vs Female

"It was a partly cloudy today in Adventure Bay. Sweetie was up and early then Chase, because she was excited about today."

Sweetie's mind: Yes, today's the day that I get to wear the crown that Rubble made. Ok ok ok, be strong Sweetie. You forgot that he's still your- Uhh, I mean... A hero and you are a villain. But what am I kidding, this is gonna be the best day ever! I can't wait!

"A few minutes later, Chase woke up and waked the others."

Chase: Ruff! Megaphone! *Megaphone comes out of pup-pack* Wake up pups! Breakfast will be served in 3!

Rubble: *Wakes up* 3 minutes! I got to get there fast! *Runs to the lookout*

Chase: *Chuckles* That's our Rubble

Rocky: *Yawns* Atleast, we can take a break today from all that singing. Double breakfast here I come!

Zuma: *Groans*, I hate it when he says that *Runs to the lookout tower*

Skye: *Yawns* Morning Chase... *Falls on Chase's arm*

Chase: You okay Skye?

Skye: Yeah.... Just trying to wake up that's all...

Chase: You mind if I can carry you?

Skye: Sure...

"Chase puts Skye on her back and carries her to the lookout. Little didn't he know was that Marshall was fake sleeping all this time, Chase forgot to wake up Marshall so he decided to wake himself up. Out of nowhere, he grabbed a camera from out of his puphouse."

Marshall: *Looks at the readers* What? Never saw a random camera come out of a puphouse before?

"He looks forward at where Chase and Skye were and he snaps a photo at them as he was walking to the lookout tower."

Marshall: *Takes picture out* Gotcha, now to hide this somewhere where Chase won't see it

"Marshall puts it somewhere in his puphouse, little did no one know that Marshall had a secret place to hide it. He presses a button in his puphouse and this was what he hadn't used before. He puts the picture in the locker, then he went out to eat breakfast but forgot to close it up. He made his way into the lookout. Everyone was eating breakfast, but Sweetie was sticking to just eating grapes."

Chase: Oh hey Marshall, sorry I didn't wake you up

Marshall: It's okay Chase, whoever's awake stays awake.

Chase: But not at night though

*Both chuckles*

Ryder: Here you go Marshall, breakfast is served

Marshall: Thanks Ryder

"As Ryder was about to eat his own breakfast, he notices that Rocky was eating both bowls. He walks up towards him and talks to him."

Ryder: Seriously Rocky?

Rocky: What? We had a deal

Ryder: What is with you and these deals?

Rocky: It's a thing we do all the time, speaking of which where is Zuma?

Ryder: I'll go and check his puphouse

"Ryder goes outside and looks in Zuma's puphouse but luckily he was there."

Ryder: Hey Zuma, you okay?

Zuma: Y-yeah, I'm fine...

Ryder: Tell you what, after Rocky leaves and plays outside. You could eat breakfast, lunch and dinner at the lookout.