Ch. 28: You just got to believe in yourself

(Disclaimer: If you haven't heard of this song above, then I will like for you to listen to it first. If so, then continue reading. The following song belongs to The Living Tombstone, this is only for fair use not for stealing or owning. Enjoy the chapter.)

"The next morning, Chase was up bright and early. He brought out his megaphone like always and woke them up. All except one..."

Rocky: *Groans* How can a pup like me get some rest every now and then with that noise?

Rubble: Yeah and I like sleeping, but do you know what's better then sleeping?

Rocky: Let me guess... Breakfast...

Rubble: Exactly! See ya Rocky! "As he barked happily rushing into the lookout."

Rocky: Whatever... I might as well go eat breakfast. Catch ya later Chase!

"Then he went running to the lookout."

Chase's mind: That's everyone but we're missing one. It's not Skye that's for sure.

PTSD Chase: ...I'll give you a little hint...

"The PTSD version of him points to Marshall's puphouse."

Chase's mind: Right, Marshall like always. Sometimes I have to wake up Skye all the time, but now it's Marshall.

"He goes up to Marshall's puphouse and puts his ear on the door, just in case of any discussions going on. He didn't hear none, so he decided to open the door slowly trying not to wake them up. What he saw was shocking, Marshall was sleeping with Everest."

Chase's mind: What the-?! I never seen this happened before

PTSD Chase: ...That reminds me of how your mother would always sleep by your father whenever you were there...

Chase's mind: *Sighs* Let's... Not mention him...

PTSD Chase: ...Why not?...

Chase's mind: Just... Don't mention him...

PTSD Chase: ...Fine...

"Chase decided to wake them up by using a secret weapon on his megaphone."

Chase: A good thing Ryder installed this to me

"When he pressed the emergency only button, it started to play the La Cucaracha theme. It made Marshall and Everest jump with fear from that loud noise."

Marshall: *Blushes* Chase! What the heck?!

Chase: Sorry Marshall, but you didn't really wake up when I said for everyone and I mean everyone to wake up. See you lovebirds later *Leaves and goes to his puphouse*

Marshall: Whatever...

Everest: I guess next time we should be up and early like Chase is, so we won't have to hear that.

"Marshall's puptag starts to beep twice informing that someone was calling him."

Chase: Also, can you tell Ryder to bring my breakfast over here please? Thank you *Hangs up*

Both: Huh?

Marshall: I.... Guess I have to go and tell Ryder.

*Meanwhile*

PTSD Chase: ...Why did you do that for?...

Chase's mind: I-I don't know... I'm just... Thinking about something...

PTSD Chase: ...About what?, or should I say.... About who?...

Chase's mind: I'm just thinking, okay?!