Ch. 34: I'm not useful anymore

(Disclaimer: If you haven't heard of this song above, then I will like for you to listen to it first. If so, then continue reading. The following song belongs to Jon Bellion, this is only for fair use not for stealing or owning. Enjoy the chapter.)

"As everyone was going up the elevator, it stopped right at the Paw Patrol logo and it lit up for a bit and then stopped. They are now seen in their uniforms, and the elevator was continuing to go up. As the elevator stopped going up, the pups got in line and Chase said his usual phrase."

Chase: Ready for action, Ryder sir!

Ryder: Thanks for coming pups. It appears that I had a lot of calls from people today.

*Presses the button on the right side of the pup-pad.*

Ryder: I only need the 5 of the original pups, including Liberty and Sweetie for this mission.

Liberty: Reporting for duty!

Sweetie: And... Uhhh... I... Don't got one...

Ryder: You can make one up if you want

Sweetie: Okay? *Clears throat* Being evil and a queen, it's time to get mean! Hey! I should've said that catchphrase a long time ago.

*Everyone chuckled*

Ryder: Now then, for the 5 out of 6 original pups, I first need... Rocky! Some of the traffic lights are not working, it's your job to go and fix them.

Rocky: Green means go!

Zuma's mind: I bet it's going to be me next.

Ryder: Next, I need... Chase!

Zuma's mind: Dawn it! That's okay, thewe's still mowe to come.

Ryder: I need you to put some traffic cones on the road, so they will know that the Paw Patrol is at work.

Chase: Chase is on the case!

Ryder: Next I need... Skye!

Chase's mind: Yes!

Zuma's mind: No!

Ryder: I need you to get Chickaletta down (Again...) from the city hall roof.

Skye: Ruff! Let's take to the sky!

"As she said backflipping."

Ryder: Next I need... Marshall. I need you to put out Mr. Porter's Café because of it being on fire.

Marshall: How... Did it get on fire?

Ryder: I don't know, and make sure that there are any injuries for Mr. Porter or anyone else.

Marshall: I'm ready for a ruff ruff rescue!

Ryder: And finally... Rubble

Zuma's mind: Aw maaaan...

Ryder: Some people are trapped in a cave by heavy rocks, and it's your job to use your bulldozer and lift the rocks out of the way.

Rubble: Rubble's on the double!

Zuma: Uhhh... H-hey Wydew, what about me?

Ryder: Sorry Zuma, but not today

Zuma: What?! Why?

Ryder: No one is having any trouble what the water today

Zuma: Not even Cap'n Tuwbot

Ryder: Nope, sorry

Rocky: It's okay Zuma, maybe next time

Zuma's mind: Yeah... Next time...

Ryder: Alright! The Paw Patrol is on a roll!