disclaimer

( author's note ! )

copyright.   firstly, i would like to clarify that i do not take credit for the majority of the story and ideas. i do use some lines from the book and movies to explain the plot (even though there will likely be significant changes to the plot), but i do not take credit for them. they respectfully belong to she-who-must-not-be-named and warner bros. secondly, i also do not own any harry potter characters except for my oc's and their storylines. some parts of this story may feel familiar or too familiar, and that's because i've drawn inspiration from other stories and headcanons found on the internet (especially on tumblr and pinterest).

faceclaims.   thirdly, my face claims for the characters are based on what i think fits the roles best. however, if you don't agree with my choices, you're welcome to imagine your own preferred characters.

content warning.   fourthly, this story may contain strong language, sexual references, and some scenes that readers may find offensive or triggering. if this bothers you or if you don't like it, you are welcome to skip those parts or not read the story. fifthly, i apologize if you find any mistakes or grammatical errors (which there likely will be). i'm not very strong in english since it’s not my first language, so please bear with me.

notes.   sixthly, this story is strictly fanfiction and may include some au's. none of the ships in this story are canon (however some might be). seventhly or lastly, this story is what you might call a slow burn. the romantic interests in this story develop slowly, and the updates will be slow too, so i also apologize in advance. that's all, thank you!