三十九

"Hi Shin nii! I'm Mana, it's nice to meet you!" Airi says in a cute voice, holding onto Mana's right hand as she makes the little baby wave at him, all the while nine months old Mana smiles widely while looking up at Shinichiro.

A small smile paints Shinichiro's lips as he extends his arms and carries Mana in a secure way. "Nice to meet you too, Mana." He replies, gently rubbing her small back with his large hand. "Where's Luna?"

"Mom had to take her to the clinic to her flu shot at the children's clinic." Airi replies, placing her hands on top of her hips. "Where are Mikey, Izana and Emma?"

"The first two out in the garden with their friends." Shinichiro responded, sitting down on the couch of the living room as Mana tries to climb on top of him, her small hands pulling on his hair. "And Emma's-"

"Older sister!" As if on cue, Emma enters the living room with them, a bright smile painting her lips as the sight of her favorite older sister, tugging on her hand. "Can I talk to you for a minute? I've really got something to tell you!"

The older girl blinks before taking a glance at Shinichiro, the male nodding his head in approval.

"Where to then?" Airi asks, turning to face Emma again.

"To my room!" Emma replies, holding onto Airi's right hand as she drags and leads her the way to her room.

As the two girls leave, Shinichiro and Mana are left alone together in the living room. Carrying the little baby in his arms as he lifts her up gently.

"It's just the two of us now, Mana." Shinichiro begins to say, watching Mana play with her hands before placing one hand into her mouth.

"Your older sister abandoned the two of us. She's so mean, isn't she?" He continues, sighing playfully. "But it's okay, I'm happy to see your older sister again. Seeing her and going on dates with her twice a week is a killer." He adds.

"Are you two planning on opening a day care?" A voice spoke from behind Shinichiro. Turning his head to the side, in came Wakasa, Benkei and Takeomi.

"It's so loud outside and filled with kids. Watching them run around made me feel tired." Takeomi spoke, sitting down on the couch with one elbow resting on the headrest of the couch.

"Who's this little one?" Benkei asks, both him and Wakasa peering at Mana, the little baby staring right back at the two of them with wide eyes.

"Airi's little sister." Shinichiro responded, hugging Mana in his chest before swinging his body gently from left to right. "I make a good househusband in the future, right?"

"Yeah? What are you going to make her in the morning? Motor oil tea?" Takeomi responded, earning himself a cushion thrown in the face by Shinichiro.

"What is it that you want to talk to me about, Emma?" Airi asks, sitting down on the foot of Emma's bed as the little girl sits down besides her.

"Well," Emma begins to say, hanging her head a little low as her face heats up. "I met him a few months ago...he helped me carry boxes and asked me if I'm Mikey's sister because I kept wobbling while carrying them." She says.

"He looked a bit scary at first, long hair with a tattoo on the side of his head. But he's really sweet! He comes into our house on some days and he'd play with Mikey, Takemichi, Keisuke and Haruchiyo." She adds.

Hearing her words, Airi didn't needed to put two and two together to figure out that she has a crush on a certain boy. Did Shinichiro know about this too? Mikey? Izana?