RUN!!

TRIGGER WARNING: Blood, Violence and mention of death ( nothing too specific but I prefer to put a warning, so we can all feel more comfortable with what we read)

Also, I think I'll put the mature tag on this story soon, not because of s3xual scenes (because THERE WON'T BE ANY), but because of the violence and death.

I repeat, there will be nothing too descriptive but I don't want people to feel uncomfortable reading it, it's because of this that I always put the trigger warnings even if there's only a brief mention.

What do you think I should do?

Should I put the mature tag?

🐅🐅🐅🐅🐅

(  R stands for Rosa and E for Edith. )

E:"  Seth, can you pass me the fruit bag?"

The Queen asked one of her males, the one who was carrying all the snacks that Edith and Rosa loved.

But Seth didn't seem to have heard and continued to walk in his beast form.

Edith, called him again, raising a little her voice to be heard.

E:"Seth, the fruit bag. Seth, do you hear me? Seth!"

Neither this time she managed to get his attention.

At first the Tiger Queen was irked by his behavior, thinking Seth wanted to prank her like he used to, but then she realized that none of her males seemed to have heard her, or they would have given them the fruit bag at her, all while growing at the wolf male (seth) for bullying their female;

it made her suddenly restless, but she tried to maintain her calm, after all she could not panic and lose all her reason, she needed to protect her daughter in case something happened.

Edith looked around, all her males were impassive, their gaze straight ahead, their eyes dull, absent as they apathetically continued on their way as if they were Ulúku.

This didn't mean anything good, not at all.

She decided to test if her mates were unresponsive to physical contact and pain too.

(Author: The Ulúku are "zombies" of the Beast world.

Yes, you read it well, zombies!!

There's a fungus in the beast world, called Úku, which parasites creatures to survive.

It is usually found in "screaming swamps" and its spores can survive practically anything; not even fire can destroy them.

When a creature inhales them, they attach to the nasal mucosa and through it reach the brain;

there they develop and proliferate until they "take control" of the host's body, making it do things it would never have done: get noticed by the colossus to be eaten.

In fact, in order to reproduce and therefore produce spores, these fungus need the particular bacterial flora present in the intestine of the colossus.

Only after having done this do they conclude their life cycle and the spores are expelled from the colossus through the feces, and so the cycle begins again.)

So she pulled the fur of her head male, the one she was seated on; with moderate strength at first, the with all the strength she could, while calling him.

E:" Ezra, Ezra!"

He didn't even flinch.

The blood in Edith's veins froze in fear, like all her body.