27

A/n: This chapter contains sexual imagery. You have been warned. 

Hermione stormed up the stairs, shaking her head, still unable to grasp what Ron had told her. As she was walking into her room, she came to a full halt then burst out laughing. Scabior was sitting on the edge of the bed; his shirt and jacket tossed across the room, the zipper of his jeans pulled down and pulled to the side to show off his boxes while he leaned backwards with a smirk on his face. 

"What are you doing, Silly Goose?" Hermione asked as she walked towards him. 

"I was getting the bed warmed up for you." Scabior claimed while he lightly patted his lap. Hermione giggled as she straddled his lap. Scabior reached behind her as he held her waist while he began to gently kiss her chest. 

"So *kiss* what *kiss* did Ron *kiss* want?" Scabior asked in between the kisses. Hermione sighed;  her hands slipping into Scabior's hair, her fingers entangling with the locks. 

"He wanted me to tell him that I didn't love you and that I was using you to get you to help our side. You know the things he wanted me to tell him that aren't true." Hermione admitted to him. Scabior snickered against Hermione's neck before lifting his head up. 

"He's just jealous I got the prize." Scabior mumbled, his hands slipping underneath her shirt as he began to lightly cupped her breasts. Hermione flung her head back while she rubbed against Scabior's lap, feeling him growing underneath her. She shrieked when Scabior flung her beside him then climbed up on top of her before he began to press kisses on her neck.

"Scabior, shouldn't we get to bed, I'm sure we have a lot going on in the morning." Hermione told him, her breath becoming heavy as Scabior rubbed himself against her entrance. 

"Yeah-- I know, but we might not see each other for a while and I want to embrace you for one more time." Scabior claimed to her. Hermione brushed some of his hair from his face as she tilted her head to the side. 

"You think there's a chance one of us might not survive this war?" Hermione asked though she had a pretty good idea that he had a good point. Hell, she never thought she would even be in a war herself. 

"You never know, Love." He whispered as they embraced each other like it was their last day on earth.  

*time skip* 

"Will you slow down? I'm having a hard time keeping up with you." Remus shouted at Fenrir, who kept going further ahead. Remus nearly lost Fenrir twice because he insisted on going faster than Remus could even walk. Fenrir paused a few feet away before turning back around, glaring Remus down as he watched Remus jog up to his side panting like a dog. 

"Maybe if you embrace your werewolf genes, you might be able to keep up with me." Fenrir suggested to Remus while he turned to continue walking. 

"Oh so sorry how I don't want to be like you. Mean-looking, extremely hairy, and not to mention looking more animal than human." Remus shot at Fenrir. Fenrir chuckled before mumbled something under his breath. 

"What was that?" 

"Nothing." 

"No, you said something. I want to know what it was." 

"You really want to know?" 

"Yes, I would." 

"I said I rather look like an animal then have to explain to my child the reason I get my scars is because I hurt myself." 

"OH! Here we go again! And thank you very much to bring that up! He wouldn't notice if you hadn't open your trap." Remus shouted at him. 

"Your son was the one asking questions... and I'll have you know children pick up more than parents realize they do." Fenrir stated to him, "So all those times you've been trying to hide those scars from your little boy was pointless." 

"I wouldn't have to hide these scars from him if I wasn't a werewolf!" Remus jabbed at Fenrir. Fenrir flung his arms in the air. 

"Here we go again! It's my fault! Everything that happened to you is my fault!" Fenrir asked, "And I supposed you not doing anything to stop James and Sirius from bullying Snape was my fault to, Huh? You just standing there and watching as your friends are harassing Snape and mistreating him is my fault?" 

Fenrir turned to noticed Remus seemed to be frozen to his stance.

"How-- how did you know that?" Remus asked. Fenrir didn't answer as he turned to walk away. He could hear Remus rushing towards him from behind him. 

"Did-- Did you-- did you spy on me? Were you spying on me? Is that why I felt like someone was watching me? Were you there?" Remus began asking him questions; his emotions on the rise while he glared at the back of Fenrir's neck. 

"Yes! Okay! I spied on you! Only because I wanted to make sure you were doing okay." Fenrir admitted to Remus. 

"Why the hell would you do that?" 

"Because I felt a bit guilty that I bit you instead of Lyle! Plus, and I know you don't want to admit it, you are a part of my pack! As Alpha I have to make sure everyone is okay." 

"I would have been better if you hadn't bitten me at all!" 

"I know! You tell me that every time we see each other! And I have come to terms with that and though you don't believe me, I am sorry that I did it and if I could I would have stopped myself from going that night, but lets be honest, shall we Remus? I might have bitten you, but it wasn't exactly the bite that ruined your life it was your father, who ruined your life! It was the world that ruined your life!" Fenrir growled at him. 

"No!" Remus screamed. 

"YES! Yes it was! It was the world that told you, you shouldn't get a job around other wizards, you shouldn't be even existing amongst them and that you should kill yourself the moment it happens... and dear old Dad went along with it! He locked you down in that basement! He told you over and over again that you are a monster and that you shouldn't be treated like a decent human being!" Fenrir yelled at Remus, getting into his face as he was violently shaking Remus's shoulders, "It was your world and your own dad that had been the bigger villain in your life! However, you just couldn't admit that your own father would do anything to hurt you so you made me out to be the one that ruin your life! You would have been fine in my care! Maybe I should have stolen you away! Maybe then you would be wanting to fight for a better life with your wife and kid than wanting to hurt yourself for something you can't control!" 

Fenrir than lightly shoved Remus away from him. Remus went to push Fenrir back when a bright red light zoomed past them causing an explosion from the side, causing the two of them to hit the ground.