Part 3

I spend a loving day in my house eating, and walking around naked I hate clothes, I try to wear as few clothes as possible. I live alone so that is no problem, right now I am on my big bed turning around pretending to be in shampoo ads.

Some of you are wondering why I live alone when I am 17 years old. Where are my parents? They live in a different province from me for many reasons. To be honest I fake my death and run. They are trying to control me and give me a life that I hate more than anything. So my school takes the students in grade 8 to fields in different provinces from our own so that I can live my life the way I want.

"Bam"

What the hell? My bedroom window opens and someone sneaks in from it, it is Jason stone my high school bully but now that has changed so I should find a new name to call him.

" what are you doing here" now sitting probably on the bed

"I miss you, so I came to visit you," he said, taking his shoe off and throwing his back to bed then came close and into my chest.

"I do have a door you know you could use instead of my widow" I whisper to him, one arm around him and another one in his hair. He loves this very much.

"I know, I thought about that but I want to do this instead" I hear him mumble into my shirt.

" Have you eaten something today?" I pull back to see his face, sometimes he does not care about himself.

'Yes'

There is some silence before I got more answer

" a little, I didn't want then I had"

" Sit here, get it," he nodded his head. I got out of bed and went downstairs to get some food.

I always make food in large amounts at a time so I do not have to make it every day, it is so time-consuming and I hate it.

I never want to be in a relationship, I personally hate people and I want to as a hermit but here we are. I am getting food for the biggest bully, in life what can I say?

I got a container out then put it in the microwave and waited for a minute to heat up and went up to the room.

I was Jason on the bed with my laptop with an audiobook on youtube, oh my, its book is about a female serial killer.

" What we have here, hum" I sat down and kissed his cheek, he gave the cutest smile I saw, my big baby.

" Thank you," he said, wondering if he was saying about the food or my kiss.

"For what, love"

He hides his face on my neck and I hug him back, he is so cute.

"Everything but right now the kiss" he is being shy right now, aww, baby.

"Let's eat" I turned on the audiobook and we ended up eating the pasta together.

Right now the time is 10:00 pm, I am wondering if he let his parents know where he is.

" Jason, it is 10:00 pm, love" he is lying beside me and has an arm across my stomach.

"I know, can I stay here for the night please" he looks up at me, showing his beautiful grey eyes. How I can resist?

" What will your parents say?" I ask so I don't get in trouble with his mom and dad.

" they don't care about it, besides I am an adult now" yes you are but I am not and I don't want to get in flight with people.

He lays on top of me and sluggers closer to me and I know he is a big baby and a thought came to my mind, what the hell is we are doing?

" am I your girlfriend" that flew out my mouth, shit! we only have done this for a few days now, this is way too soon

His head snaps up and pauses for a few seconds and looks deep into my eyes.

"I know we are only doing this for days but Haven't been more sure about anything else in my life. can you do me the honor and please become my girlfriend"

What, what he did said, holy shit this is early.

" Okay let's give this a try" he didn't wait for a second. His lips met mine and we had our first kiss. It was sweet with a passion mixed with it.

"Also you can stay here for the night," I said to him "besides how am I supposed to say no to my giant baby"

" I'm not a giant, you're just tiny."

"I'm not tiny you're just Giant, well maybe I am tiny too"

I will always be your giant baby. I heard him say before he fell asleep, i Put everything away and went to bed cuddling him and Yes, he is the little spoon he loves listening to my heartbeat while he sleeps.