Part 16

Today is the day I hope it never comes, it did. Today is the day when our high school helps all students apply for college. My plan is to run away after I graduate, now Jason is in my life, I still think about how to run away here.

Right now I am looking at the paper that is on my table, few teachers are here to help. Jason is very happy to fill out the form. I don't think he likes this palace very much. I in another hand have not put even my name on it.

" Dear, do you need help with this?" Miss Red asked me, she is a very sweet lady who never married or had children.

" no, I am good" I answered her, I usually plan everything I do in my life. today i don't know what to say.

"You look like you need my help, dear" She grabbed a chair beside me. Oh look who else joined me and Miss Red that's right Jason did.

" Let, 's see dear" She took the paper in her hand. " Why is paper empathy, do you not know what college you want to go to?".

" something like that," I said and I went quiet.

" Why is that?" she asks, what am I going to tell her?

" I was never planning on going to college. I want away from here. you see I leave here myself. My parents are away on their business trip ''As soon as I finished my states Jason was looking at me with tears in his eyes.

"excuse me," he said and left the room as fast as he could. Oh god, now he thinks I don't want to be with him.

" Is he going to be okay?"Miss Red asked, I told you she is a sweet lady.

"I think so but I will go check on him. Thank you very much for your help, Miss Red ''I said and I left the room to find.

I went to the fall 2nd floor, the floor we are on but I can't see him anywhere. Why did he go?

After 10 minutes of looking around, I decided to check the janitor's closet just in case. I found him with his back facing me.

" Jason, where did you go? you scared me" I said, I touched his shoulder to make him face me but he did not turn.

"Baby," i say

Finally, he turns and tears run down his face, his grey eyes are red now from crying.

" Come to me," I say with an open arm but he shakes his head no. I went up very close and have his face in my hand.

" Why," I ask

"Because you are going to leave me. I don't want you to go, I want you here with me forever." with the baby boy's voice I can't say no to him, especially when using his baby voice.

"Baby I am not leaving you" I kiss his cheek kissing his tear away.

" But you say you don't want to go college, that we would be able to see other all time," he said and now his head is on my chest, my hand wrap around him.

" Yes, I said that but it doesn't mean I am leaving. I promise I will not leave" I kiss the top of his head

" you promise you to be with me forever" I heard his muffled voice

" I will. As long as I can. I give you my words ''I said and he brought his face close to mine and we kissed deeply for a few minutes. We fully start making out now but the school will close in 20 minutes i don't want us to get locked here again. We had to stop.