Part 8

Part 8

2 months later

My life has been oddly fun. This coming year I will turn 18 years old, I have a late birthday on November 29. I am the kind of person who doesn't like to celebrate my birthday. I was able to hide that fact from Jason last year. We were kind of busy with school and the final project, if he found out we didn't celebrate my birthday, he would be upset with me.

Jason is a year older than me, his bday is March 29. He will be 19, wow.

We both got what we wanted on Christmas, I did a lot of research and I don't want to cause any pain to him. I prepared everything and we took it slow, using a lot of lube. I have laid out a towel on the bed just to make a mess and good thing I did. After having a strapon in him for 15 minutes he was cuming non-stop for a few minutes and I love hearing his moaning.

At first, he was a bit unsure how things would feel with him then we started, and he was loving every moment of it. he was even begging at the time, hehe.

On the right, we are folding his laundry together after he put it in the washer and dryer. I think it was his first time washing his own closet, all other times Priscilla the maid did it for him.

"Why do you do this" I heard him say

"What do I do," I ask him, I am not sure what he is talking about.

"You zoo out so much that I want to be in the head then here," he says, whining and a little jealous.

"Are you jealous of my little cherry?" I walked closer to him, got on the bed, and put my arm around his neck.

He mumbled something but I didn't hear what he said.

"Little cherry, I can't understand what are you saying"

"I am jealousy, I don't want to be without you" he is giving me a little pop, aww my baby.

" There is no need to be worried. I am not going anywhere, I do zoo out a lot but you are always in mine too.'' I say I feel weird because I promised the same thing to someone else and didn't stick with it.

He gives me his cute smile and we kiss for a few minutes

"I promise to not zoom out so much"

End of 8.