Part 4- we are a thing now.

I am walking down the stairs to get to school. Early this week I didn't have class. Our school chose our course so yeah I can take a 2-day study, one day break once a month.

Walking in front of the school's main entrance, I saw a Jason stone with a bouquet of sunflowers.

What the hell?

I smirk at him and slowly walk toward him giving a confessed smile.

"Hey," I say in the soft video

"Hey," he said, bending a little and kissing me on the lips.

Stepping back a little and he got on one knee on the ground and held out the flower to me, like how people propose.

" what are you doing?" I said with a little laugh taking the sunflower from him.

"I thought I would do something for you to become my girlfriend" he gets up and slid his right arm around my waist.

" Well, thank you. I appreciate it," I said smiling at the sunflower, it has only been two days since I said to be your girlfriend.

I only came up to his chest, I am very short so I pulled him back a little and I stepped on a few straight steps so I could be a little taller. Standing in front of him now I am up to the forehead, I crease his cheek and look deep into his gray eyes. I give them a kiss and we kiss for a few minutes then I warp my arm to his neck and rest my head into the crack of his neck.

I saw a few people walking into school looking and giggling at us, god this is such a high school. then hit me oh shit, classes will begin in 10 min.

"Jace, baby, class is about to be soon. I have put this in my locker and I will see you in our homeroom, okay" he nodded his head and gave me one last peck then I left.

We have a few classes together and homeroom is one of them. The whole day he had my legs hanging from his leg, to show my claim and my dominance and I didn't choose to do that because he wanted my legs over his. The desk hid our legs from the teacher, I am pretty so they would not be too happy about it.No PDA in school. Today was the first day that I saw him the whole day in school. Other times I would only see him part-time, only in the morning or only after lunch.