Part 12

We have been back from camping 2 weeks ago, and I am in my home alone .not doing much just being me and listening to the true-crime podcast and drinking hot tea. Jason and I don't have any plans today.

I went into the backyard and lay carpet on the ground, lying under the sun. I took my notebook and listened to music, and got some writing done.

Right now it is 2: 30pm, I am in my living doing nothing important just then my doorbell rings.

What in hell, I don't get any or all visitors here. In all the years that I have been here, I only got 2 visitors.

I walk to the door and open the first door. There is a glass door in front of me now, what in hell is this? It is Jake Stone, Jason's dad, in all black.

I opened the last door too.

" hey," he said

" Hello"

" Can I come in?" he asked.

I was confused as to why he was there but I let in. His son and I have been dating for almost a year now and we never had a proper conversion. I know they were distant parents and they care about their business more than Jason.

I know how attention-deprived he was and little still is and why he loves being my baby boy.

He is really scared of the dark and loud noise and panic attacks were more common here since we got together. It is less common now, he seems less worried about what people think of him and shows more of himself to others. He had this bad persona and bullied other people to make himself a little better.

" Come in," I says, we went into the living room, and he sat down on the sofa.

" Would you like some tea?"I ask him and he says yes. I went to my kitchen and made my favorite Indian tea.

///////////////// 5-minute letter//////////////////////

" Where are your parent," he asks

" Business trip overseas," I say as I set the teacup down in front of him and sat down in the chair in front of him.

" I have noticed that you are involved with my son," he said, I thought you just notice now, it almost has been a year in a couple of months.

" You can say that," I say as we drink our tea, not sure why he is here.

" Well, I have some concerns about that," he says and I just nodded my head and he county "There is nothing about you on social media, which is very odd in this day and age"

" I like to have a private life" I answer.

"Not many know who are your partner, some say they have never seen them."

What hell is going on here? What does he want, you can't think you will come here and find everything about me.

" They are busy people trying to feed their child as a single parent," i says

" You only have......." he stops in the middle of the stan-sense, not sure which parent I have.

"Dad," i says

" and about your mother"

"I'm not sure, he doesn't like talking about her much,"i says

We talked for a bit then he left, and I decided to take a nap.

END.