Part 14

I am standing outside Jason's house waiting for him or someone to open the door. We have seen each other for a couple of days and I miss my baby boy.

A minute later the door was opened Jason, he said when saw me. I went up to him standing on my tiptoes and hugged him, remember he is really tall.

" I miss my baby so much," I said, hugging him tighter and I kiss his neck.

" I miss you too, Mommy," he said, I am hoping that no one heard that.

We pull back and walk inside, I am not the clingy type but today I am very clingy.

" I hope you don't have a plan to do anything because I want to spend the rest of the day with you," I said, we walked into his bed.

"I can spend all with you and nothing really matters " His lips meet mine and he is on top of me on the bed, my leg wrapped around his waist. I can feel his dick getting hard from making out.

I move my hip toward him and ginger on him, I want his dick in me today. I usually peg him but sometimes we need to change things up to keep things interesting.

After hours of lovemaking, we finally rest, the stamina in this guy is really high.

We played some board games and watched some movies then we said good night to each other.

2 weeks letter

Last was our one year together. I can't believe that it has been this long. I just want to cook him something beautiful for him, doll him up, and maybe want him in a maid outfit. But you know Jason has to do something big.

Early in the morning, he shows up at my door and gives me very passionate kisses on my lip, and all over my face, he is very happy and his happiness makes me very happy.

He blind-flooded me and took me on a car trip for 30 minutes, then on a boat, holy shit, this is a beautiful boat. I think this is a rental but I can't be sure, rich people let me tell you.

This boat is really beautiful. I don't know how to driscert it, the colors are red and gold, and the ceiling has a beautiful chandelier on it.

The whole day we have been romantic dancing and eating a lot of delicious pasta, and drinking some champagne. Yes, we skip school that day.

We had a great time watching the ocean that is ours. When night time came I got my baby boy in a maid outfit, I have been telling him that I want him in a maid outfit.

We had our night of fun, the way he moaned, whispered, and whing. every time I took out the strap-on from him the sound he made, fuck, now think about it just makes me hot and bother

If anyone is wondering if I put cat ear on him, yes I did, he look so cute with it, when his face was red, my god, I wanted to fuck the shit out of him. I want his body covered in marks.

It was a great anniversary day and gifts.

END.