Part 6

Part 6

This week we are in Jason's home, the winter break has started and his parents are away for the whole season leaving behind their 18-year-old son. who leaves their son on Christmas time, bad parent 101.

This week Jason has been very Barty, not eating his food the right amount of it and we have few rules. One of them is always looking after ourselves even when we are not feeling good about ourselves. Another one is good hygiene, taking shower and putting deodorant on and the last one is, being honest with each other if we are not feeling good or if we have a problem in our lives.

I had to punish him for this so I made him lay on my bed on all four or ass up and face down.

" Baby, mommy spanked you and I want you to count after each one, can you do that," I ask him while rubbing his cheek, he is only wearing boxers. He nodded his head but I wanted a word.

"I want your words, baby"

" yes, mommy"

"Spank"

"One, mommy"

I spank a few more times and his breathing got more shallow, I could feel him getting hotter.

" Spank"

"Seven, mommy"

"Spank"

"Eight ...... mommy"

I only gave him 10 spanks today, it was his first mistake. The last spank was a little harder than the other ones.

When we finished I set him on my lap, he had tears running down check. His grey eyes are puffy and tears running down, well, isn't this my wet dream?

" You know why I had to do that, you can not eat your food for silly reasons. that will not solve your problem, it will only make it harder for you, you know that right'' I have let him know why he was punished that way people and children learn from their mistakes. After his punishment, we took a bubble bath together.

Since the first time in the closet, he only had five total panic attacks, and I have been better at comforting him every time. My hugs calm him down and if we cuddle naked, and breastfeed. He loves even though nothing comes out cause I do not lactate cause me not having any kids.

I have learned a cute song for me to sing to him, the song is Daisy daisy, answer me as do you, I am half crazy for love of you. I love this song so much and I love singing this too.

Right now we are in a Jason big ass king-size bed, my back is against the headboard and he is between my legs lying on his stomach sucking on both of my nipples at the same time. I am relaxing and reading a small novel.

At that moment the door fell open when the head maid walked in and gasped very loudly which got our attention. Mostly, my Jason was lost in his world. She and my eyes met and she ran out of the room covering her with her head.

I tapped on his shoulder to get his attention and he finally looked up.

" Jason, Priscilla just in here and saw like this, oh god" now it is my turn to cover my face. I am a very dominant person in my private life but in front of people, I am like a little kitty.

He just chucked and rested his head on my chest.

" Are you blushing," he asks

" yes, I am, cause I am embarrassed"

" Love, there is no need to embarrass them plus she has worked for us for a long time, she is not going to tell anyone," he whispers in the last part.

End 6.