Part 9

Part 9

Right now we are just going on summer break. In fact, today is the last day of school. Jason and I are walking around a park 5 minutes away from our school. it is our lunch break.

" you know something I don't know when is your birthday, how I didn't realize this sooner" we stop walking and looked at each other.

"My birthday is in November, love"

he gaps.

" what day"

"The 29th"

" We didn't celebrate last year"

" it is okay, my love"

" it is not, we celebrate my bday and we didn't celebrate yours, that is not fair"

Oh god, he is really upset.

"November has come yet this year," I said to show what we can do this year, his eyes watering and tears following down his face.

" How about this, this coming birthday we will do what you and I will not complain about anything," I said to him and wiped his face and kissed his cheek. We hugged each other and in 10 min our lunch was over.

2-week letter.............

We are in my backyard doing some grading, I love growing pretty and colorful flowers. my favorite type is daisies, I am not sure what Jason likes.

" Baby, what flower do you like, we can grow it over there '' I say, pointing to a spot on the ground.

" I'm not sure which one I like the most but I do like the purple color," he said.

Well, that leaves a lot optional here like iris, violet, hyacinth, mimosa and bluebell, and purple daisies.

" What do you think of purple daisies and lavender? I believe I have some seeds of these two."I told him about the seeds. I am wearing a long shirt that comes to my knee. it is black with pink flowers on it.

" That would look pretty," he said, smiling like a kid in a candy shop.

We had our little argument about things but we never had a flight, I personally hate conflict and like to think logically. We have a great relationship but I am not sure if our love story will be found in books. We had had rocky starts before our relationship officially happened since we officially made it great. I love this relationship and I love him and I also know that nothing is permanent in this constantly changing world.

What made me think about this is, in this coming school year it is our final year in high school and everyone is thinking about what college they want to go into.

I, on the other hand, never had a plan on going to college. One reason is I have a lot of money that will last me for at least a decade with the lifestyle that I live. Another reason is I hate this constantly busy and fast-moving life and chasing wealth.

As you may guess I already have a plan for where to move after I finish high school. I really didn't want to go to high school but as soon as someone hears that you drop out or don't have a high school diploma you are automatically a loser. It doesn't matter the reason.

So my plan was to finish high school and move to the countryside, I know that place I want to move into. it is 4 hours away from the place I am leaving right now, it has a 4 bedroom farmhouse and there is a lot of space there and a forest behind the house. a 30-minute walk from the place there is beautiful waterfalls. I always loved waterfalls, they have their own way to show the beauty they have.

Right now we are in my living room cuddling up on the couch, we finished our gardening a little while ago and we had chicken sandwiches.

He is very needed right now and not letting me set up and do anything else.

" I want kisses, all sweet kisses, I want right now mommy," he said giving me a pout face, my little cherry.

" Baby, don't you think you are acting well a baby," i ask him playfully

"No, I am surely not acting like a baby, and well what if I am, I am your baby," he said pouting his lips wanting kisses, how can I say no to him?

I laughed a little and I brought his face closer to me and kissed him slowly at first then spent the speed insured.

We make out for like 10 minutes and I also give him a couple of hickeys. He is having problems with a few of his friends since he dropped his bad boy makeup.

End of part 9