Part 13

Our last year of high school started this month. I have mixed feelings about it. I am happy that I don't have to come to school every day. I can finally go to the countryside or live in a van and travel to different cities and maybe countries. The other side of the mixed feeling is that I have no idea what will happen to me and Jason. He wants to go to college to learn business and marketing. I think he will be working in his father's company and in the near future will be taking over.

I am very happy Jason wants to take over the family business, in my case I don't have a family to prove anything. In this impermanent world where everything change is constant, I am worried about losing my wonderful relationship with Jason. I love to baby him, he is so submissive and sometimes very obtain.

Right now I'm in Library in the back because they have a big table there and I like them.

The table is cut out so you can't see my legs, just feel a hand on my thigh. I freak out a little and quickly look under to see him then I calm down.

He just kisses my thigh and throws my skirt up. It is the shortest skirt that I have that rests upon my mid-thigh.

I have been very exhausted from doing anything for the past two weeks, being in school taking my energy out of me. Being in the same room as a lot of people and talking to me I need to get used to after a big break from school.

Jason has a high sex drive and not getting anything other than lazy kisses is driving him crazy.

The skirt is pushed up and kissed up and down, I feel a little bit of nibbling on the inner thigh. I am trying to not move. I don't want to get caught, it's really good that I am in this place.

I feel his hot breath on my pussy, I have worn my underwear off for an hour and forgotten to put a new one on.

A kiss on top of the head of the pussy, the down onto the clit, the little down, and even more down.his mouth is on my clit sucking sofa at first then holy shit, it got harder.

His tongue in my hole, I gasped looking around making no one notice me.

This has been going on for 15 minutes and I am losing everything from my mind, he is pushing his tongue deeper into me.

I am about to cum, shit, and I cum in his mouth.

The good boy he is, he swallowed it.

He came up from the table, leaning in, now he wanted a kiss and of course, he got one. I want more of him now.

" You have your car outside, right?" I ask, and he nods his head.

We grab our stuff and left, we are going to have car sex, I want/need his dick in me at this moment.

Our car loved making the last 30 minutes, we were very sweaty after that, we went to his house, showered, then to bed forgetting the world.