Part 11

We are staying in this cabin for a week and then leaving. Early this morning I heard the doorbell ring. I wake in bed and 5 minutes later Jason walks into the room holding a box in his hand.

" I have got a surprise for you, your majesty," he says then he sits in front of me.

" your majesty? I like it ''I say, realizing that someone just delivered this box. What in hell?

He opened the packing and open the box, oh my, it is a strap-on, this horny guy.

"Yesterday, you say you fuck me if you had a strap-on with you now you do," he said smiling like a kid who won the lotto.

" How did you get someone to deliver this here? middle of nowhere" I am very counsel, the planet dick looks really nice maybe it is a little better than one at home?

"With the right amount of money, you can get anything." he is very proud

"You hornery little boy, so you want a dick with you all time so you can get your ass fuck, isn't right," I ask him and sat on his lap. I had trave into his hair and got a hand full of it then pull it back.

"Answer me" whispered into his ear, he just nodded his head.

My hand wrapped around his neck biting my lips, attacking his lips, and he started moaning. I grind a little on his dick while making out. He lay both of us on the bed and lay warped around his hip. Things got heated and a few minutes of breathing were heavenly.

" After breakfast, we will be on a hike, I want to show you something," he said and I just nodded my head because I am new at this palace and know nothing.

We finished our breakfast now and were ready to head out. we walked out of the back door and the hike being.

The hiking trail was not too big but enough to fit two people, the trees are beautiful here, the air feels great, and we have been walking for 30 minutes now.

I notice that Jason is smiling big, what in hell?

" What up, my love, you have the biggest smile I have ever seen," I ask as we are walking over the hill.

" Well, there are a lot of reasons but the main one right now is that you are here with me, I want to come with you for a long time." That is a good reason to smile like a madman.

"This is truly the most beautiful place that I have ever seen, I never ask the name of this place, what is it?" I ask, taking a deep breath of breath.

" Oastler Provincial Park" 

is a nice name.

" the name is nice like the place that place," I say

I heard the sound of waterfalls, oh my god, I walked fast toward it and he ran after me.

The sight in front made my feet stop, it is not what you think. This is the same waterfall from the countryside farmhouse that is 30 minutes away. Shit, it looks like I might have to find a place to live after high school.

" Are you ok? What's wrong" he is worried now.

"Nothing is wrong, I am just surprised by the beauty of these waterfalls...... I do not have words in my volubly to discredit it, just wow ''I say all that breathing heavily. He hug me from the back and we were lost aww.

END.