Part 5

We have been dating for three months. We have only been sexually active very recently and I love how submissive he is. I love having control and he takes it so well.

We are only in grade 11 and I don't want us to rush into anything that makes us uncomfortable. I have never been in a relationship before and for him, he didn't have a very good childhood. I believe it is important to take it slow in this relationship and I don't wanna get pregnant this soon in my life.

I used to have a little sister before I ran away and that child was the best birth control method that I have ever seen in my life. From a young age, I decided that I would be childless my whole life. I always felt very mature for my age and very intelligent as well. I have a very strong will and am quite the stubborn person that I am, it is hard to change my mind about anything. I also didn't want a relationship but when something beautiful comes to you away you should welcome it with open arms.

As you know, I have run away from my home as I have mentioned twice before. Well doing that I also had to change my name, so my real name is not Mai. But I don't think Jason will even know that though, I can't ruin everything that I have built so far and

What's in the name? If the rose was named differently it wouldn't smell less sweet.

Right now I am in my grand backyard. I know that we don't have much time before the winter cold hits us but we've been having super warm days for a few weeks now. So I thought I would grow some kind of flowers that grow pretty quickly. I like having a dried flower in my home in the wintertime.

As we talk about this home right now, The landlord of this home has never seen anyone who lives in this house. I have made the document that of Single parent and the child living here, The parents being super busy making ends meet and rarely home. I used a voice-changing app to call them about the home and I send them envelopes full of money once a month to their office for the rent. And the rent for a two-bedroom home is super cheap, I am very grateful for that.

You're probably wondering how do I have money to pay rent when I don't have a job. My parents don't know where I am. Well, I used to be quite a naughty child for a 13 to 14-year-old me. I used to scam people or to be exact I am a blackmailed person. I only blackmailed scum of the earth. I used to go to a restaurant and sit there after school. Many people would come who used to cheat on their spouses. Most are truly scum who used to cheat and that spouse was terminally sick or recently gave birth to their child.

People don't pay attention when they talk about private stuff that somebody could be listening to them. I would record the conversation and use a burner phone and voice-changing app to call them and let them hear their conversation and threaten them that I would tell their spouse or post on the media about the affair.

I made them pay me a large sum of money in cash, I would only target people who seem like they have Lotta money. Plus it is in my physical face I'm not that dumb. You would have not believed you're 14 years old and have $400,000 With her. Who is kind of chubby and short and has glasses? I didn't need a glass but I have one anyway. I thought that may give me a look invisible and like how superman did to be Clark Kent.

That money would last me for a very really long time because I live below my needs. I Chuckle at the thought of those fools. Believe me to be an ordinary kid.

I was very lost in my thoughts and When I felt someone hug me from behind my back slowly at first then the hug got tighter. I sang my head quickly to look at who it was, you can guess it, Jason.

" I miss you so much, mommy" he is hugging me even tighter.

"Baby, you saw me yesterday," I whispered to him.

" That right, yesterday, do you have many hours?" he whined to me.

" oh, baby"

I turned towards him and gave him a few kisses on both sides o check. Then he rests his head on my chest and we stay like that for a few minutes, I realize that the sun is hitting his face. I brought my hand to this face.

" I love this, all of this so much," he said and we let go of each other.

I turned to my ground and he watched over curiously and poured the seed from the bag into my hand and brought it towards him. We put a few seeds in the ground and buried them with the dirt and put some water on them.

" Why are you planting stuff near the wintertime" he seems very confused with my actions.

" We are having very warm days and this flower only takes 4-5 days to grow. I like to have dried flowers in winter in my home" I said, wiping my hands on my pants.

We get inside the kitchen to wash the dirt off our hands, and take a break and relax.

" Is anyone here? I have been here a few times and I don't see anyone here, do you live alone" he asks

" you think, I live alone and at moment no one is here"

I smile at him, I really don't know what to say to him sometimes. To be honest, I have been alone most of the time and there is no one questioning me.

"Do you want some tea, love? We can drink tea and watch some movies and cuddle"

He nodded his head, so we did.