Dom!Aizawa- You SAID You Wanted Attention

It doesn't seem like it but I assure you this IS CONSENSUAL I PROMISE. And when I mean consensual, I mean no adult x minor, either. Sorry to those of you into teacher x student tropes, but I DO do roleplay!

Context: You and Shota aren't dating (yet) and you were begging for attention while he was working late at night.

Y/N
Quirk: Irrelevant
Age: 30
Since the average Japanese male height is 5'7'' Ima say you're that.

"Aizawa~" You whined, breathing down his neck. You tapped his chest to try and get his attention. You moved to block his vision of his screen with your right hand and putting your left hand on his chest to balance yourself.

Shota's lips brushed yours and the taste of the black coffee he had just taken a sip of hit your lips. Mingled with his scent of rain, you felt at peace, though you felt you shouldn't. This was your coworker. Besides, you thought he might have been asexual or aromantic. He'd never shown liking to anyone, safe for that one time he let Yamada (Present Mic) sleep in his sleeping bag with him.

Shota put one hand around your neck and used the other to pull you toward him. He groaned into you as he bit your bottom lip, forcing his tongue in using his middle tongue piercing. He picked you up, wrapping your legs around his hips, which you could already slightly feel an erection. He put you on his bed gently without separating your lips.

"You want attention?" He took his shirt off quickly, not giving you time to look at his thin yet muscular structure. "Here's your attention." You grabbed his hair and played with it, and he smiled into the kiss, lightly groaning.

"Aizawa." You moaned as he lightly dragged his hand down, touching every inch of your chest and resting his hand on your own growing erection. He started palming it, smirking at you. His smile faded and he cocked his head. 

"You are enjoying this, yes?"

"Yes. Yes, Aizawa, you have my consent. I have yours?" Shota nodded. "I need words, Eraser." 

He glared at you, "Don't call me that. And yes, you do."

"Magnificent." You smiled, sitting up and kissing him. He clawed at your shirt, struggling to take it off. You ripped it off for him and threw it on his floor. 

"Oh, look at that beautiful body of yours." He kissed all over your body. He started at your collarbone, moving his way down to your midsection, then to your stomach, giving your v-line love bites. He went back up to your nipples and kissed and bit your left one, his right hand squeezing and playing with the other.

"You wanna go further?"

"I thought you'd never ask."

"Yea?" You questioned with a smirk. "I didn't know you were into men."

"I'm, uh, gay. Y/N, I've loved you since you came to work here."

"You waited two years?" You asked in surprise, in the middle of taking your belt off. 

Shota nodded, taking his sweatpants off. "And I can't take any more." He presses his lips to yours, finishing taking your belt off for you, followed by your pants. He took his boxers off, and as soon as you saw his throbbing dick, you knew he needed no foreplay.

"Ready?" He asks, his hand resting on your own hard cock.

"Very." 

"Good. Can you take your boxers off, kitten?" He whispered the last word in your ear. You moaned softly, much to Shota's pleasure. You obliged, and Shota lifted your legs so he could see your ass. He started caressing it and grabbing it, seeing what would get a reaction out of you. The answer? Everything.

"Aizawa~ Aizawa~" You moaned as he slipped a finger in your tight hole. He added a second and scissored and pumped and did everything he could to get you stretched out.

"Your moans are heavenly." He praised.

"Aizawaaaa~ Aizawa~" You moaned.

He groaned, taking his fingers out and rummaging through his desk drawer. "You know my name."

"Shota." You breathed as he took out a condom, ripped it off with his teeth and put it on.

"Good boy." He praised, picking your legs back up. He used another one he got and put it on you. "I don't want cum on my bed." He explained. You blushed hearing your coworker say that. He gently slid into you to the hilt, both of you crying out. "I- oh- mgh-"

"Shot- Sho- Sho- Sho- SHOTA! SHO! SHO! SHO! SHO!" You yelled out as he started moving gently.

"Too soon?" He asked.

"No, no! Don't stop! It feels so good!" You cried. Shota resumed moving gently, slowly getting faster and faster. 

"Mhn, you're such a good boy~! You're so good~ So, ungh, tight!" He groaned. "Does it still feel good?"

"Ye- Yes!" You moaned, grabbing the blankets tight as he reached a fast pace. "Shota! Shota! Shota!"

"Try and be a little quieter, kitty." He whispered into your ear. "Don' wanna be- fi- fir-" He groaned loudly, reaching his high.

"We'd be fired?" You asked, and he started using his hands to pump your precum covered cock. The cool rings on his fingers felt so good against your hot skin.

"Maybe, if the st- students w- were to- to he- hear." Shota groaned, biting the pillow next to you and crying out. The feel of the condom expanding as he let loose his seed into you filled you with immense pleasure and content, and you yourself came. "Good boy. Are you still bored?" He asked, throwing out the used condom.

You chuckled and shook your ass at him. He smirked back, his eyes looking annoyed. He put another condom on and slid back in, then put another on you. "You're so good." He praised, immediately going top speed.

"Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit!" You yelled out. "You feel so good! So- So big! Augh! Ungh- ungh- oh! Oh! Oh! Sho- Sho- ta-"

"I know, kitten, you're doing so, so good. Yea, you are. You're a good kitten." He smiled, more hair than usual falling in front of his face. He brought his face to your shoulder again and came in you. "You're such a good kitten." He purred.

"I love you... Shota...." You said.

He nuzzled into you more, realising how tired he was. "I love you, too, Y/N."

I plan for the others to be much longer T^T Sorry this one was so short my mans was tired he can't go more than 2 rounds when he's tired
-T.B