Dom!Aizawa- You Like That, Kitty?

TW: Foreplay, toys, oral, overstimulation, teasing, spanking, hitting, orgasm denial, slight master

Y/N:
Quirk- Cat
Age: 29
Height: 5'9''

Context: Y/N is in heat.

"Are you alright, kitten?" Shota asked as you suddenly stopped purring, laying next to him in bed as he read a book.

"F- fine." You tried to stifle a moan, but it didn't matter because you rubbed your thighs together for friction. 

"Oh?" He asks, smirking.

"Come on, Shota." You whined, your body temperature going up.

"Do you need me to do something?"

"Please!" You begged, and it startled him. He pulled down your pants and found you already hard, a shock for him. He started palming you, keeping his eyes on you as you moaned out very loudly, a blush growing on his face. "Shota!"

"I'm gonna need to get myself hard, kitty." He says, turning you around gently and putting a finger in your hole.

He took it out and grabbed a vibrator from inside his nightstand and snugly slid it in your hole. "Does this feel good?" He asked, his voice smooth as honey.

"Shota~ Shota~ Shota~" You wanted to say yes, but his name was all you could moan out,

"Words, kitty." 

"FUCK ME, SHOTA!" 

"Mnmh, good boy~" Shota praised. He gently licked your tip, then placed a wet kiss on it. He stopped to lock lust-filled gazes with you and lick the precum off his lips then swallow it. You moaned.

"Don't- don't tease me, Shota..."

"But it's what I'm best at." He smirked, and started deepthroating you.

"Fu-u-u-uck. Sho- Shota! Shota!" You started to get overstimulated as he upped the vibrations on the vibrator. "Shota! Shota! Please! Please!" He started using his hands on the places he couldn't get with his mouth, and you soon came. The feeling of him swallowing your cum, your cock still in his mouth, made you moan out.

"I can't take it, Shota." You whined, followed by a loud moan.

"Good." He responded, giving your cock hickies. He moves up to your neck and starts giving it love bites, too. 

"Mrrrrrow~" You let a soft mewl out in shock and uncontrollably start purring, your tail twitching.

"Aw, is kitty's neck too sensitive?" He works your cock with his hands, attacking your neck with his mouth.

"Everything's too sensitive!" You whine.

"That just makes it all the better for me~" Shota purrs. He slides his hand down your spine and grabs your ass tightly.

"Sho- ta-!"

"Yes, kitty?" He presses his wet, hot lips to your neck again. With the hand on your ass, he takes the vibrator out and uses both arms to hoist your legs up. He starts thrusting into you, slowly at first, then gently speeding up.

"Sho~ Sho, faster, Shota!"

"Be careful what you wish for." He starts jackhammering into you, pounding, hitting your cervix as hard as he can.

"SHOTAAA~" You called out.

"That's it, baby~" He groaned. "You're-" Shota choked on air, as he moaned while talking, "So tight!" He... praised? "You're my kitty~" He moaned out.

"SHO- SHO- TA- SHO- TA- SHOTA-"

"Yea, let it out, kitty. Let it out." He started jerking you off with his hands, kissing and hicking your neck as his lips met it.