Sir Nighteye- NSFW Alphabet

A- Aftercare
He's very good at this part. He'll pepper you with kisses and ask you softly if you need anything. He'll run you a shower or bath before taking care of himself, and will make sure you have a towel. He loves to lie with you in bed and draw shapes on your back with his finger.

B- Body Part
He loves his hair, and the way his eyes change when his Quirk is activated. He loves your stomach as he loves to lay his head on it, and he loves your chest, as it's also comfortable to lay on.

C- Cum
Doesn't really care, he'll do whatever's convenient at the time, but he likes to see you swallow it.

D- Dirty Secret
He wants to try out "weird" toys on you (like leashes and collars and handcuffs and strap-ons) but he thinks you'll find them too weird and won't want to use them.

E- Experience
Not much. A few hook-ups here and there. Enough to know what he's doing.

F- Favorite Position
He likes you on top with your legs wrapped around his waist.

G- Goofy
We all know he seems serious, but he can crack a joke or two as a joke lover. He likes to hear your laughs turn into a moan. He likes to hear you laugh period, honestly.

H- Hair
He's not big on hair pulling either way. I mean, he'll do it if you want him too, but he won't initiate it, and he doesn't really like his hair being pulled.
As far as down there goes, he tries to stay well shaven.

I- Intimacy
He doesn't like PDA, but in private he likes to touch you and hold you and kiss you all over. When he gets needy, he just hugs you or kisses you until you're like, "Mirai? What's wrong, hon?" And he just kisses you.

J- Jack Off
Nope. If he gets needy, he wordlessly lets you know. If he's needy when you're not there, he calls you, or he waits until you get home.

K- Kinks
Really any kind of toys get him turned on, but his specific favourites are bondage, with handcuffs, ropes and sometimes he gets gags in there, too. He's really good at tying knots. Idk, he just seems like he would be. He also likes pet play and really wants to use a collar and leash on you.

L- Location
He wants to keep his private life... well, private, so only in the bedroom or maybe the bathroom.

M- Motivation
He likes seeing you smile. It warms his heart. It makes him want to kiss you all over and treat you like a prince. He also likes the use of toys, as I've mentioned before. They get him turned on a LOT.

N- No
Nothing that will hurt you. He doesn't like to use his Quirk on you because he's interested in what you'll do; he doesn't want to know.

O- Oral
He likes to receive better, but gives REALLY GOOD head.

P- Pace
He doesn't go too fast or too slow. Things are typically by your pace- ask him to speed up and he will. Ask him to slow down and he will.

Q- Quickie
He doesn't see the point. If he's needy at work he'll just wait until he gets home.

R- Risk
Doesn't care about pregnancy, infact, I think he'd love kids, but doesn't like the idea of being caught or seen.

S- Stamina
2-4 rounds.

T- Toys
Loves them. Has almost every single one in a neat collection in an 18+ box (Chapter idea???)

U- Unfair
If you tease him, he'll tease you back, but he doesn't like to be rude for the sake of being rude. He'd rather just let you have pleasure. Seeing you pleasured makes him happy.

V- Volume
Verrrryyyy quiet. You can barely hear his groans and moans over yours (except for at his climax)

W- Wild Card
He totally screwed All Might. He won't admit it.
"Hey, Mirai, you won't believe what Toshinori told me."
"What did he tell you, doll?"
"He told me you two screwed."
<spits out coffee>
"Where did you hear that lie?"
<You laugh>
"It's not a lie! Toshi himself told me!"
"Yea, sure."
"I'm serious, Mirai!"

X- X-Ray
8.5 inches, but not very girthy.

Y- Yearning
4-5/10. Not the most horny.

Z- Zzzzs
He'll make sure you're tucked in and ready for bed before he's even in pyjamas. He needs to make sure you're comfortable.

AAAAAHHHHHHH I AM IN LOVE WITH HIM!!!! I hope you enjoy as much as I did while making this.
-T.B