Sub!Tamaki, Dom!Mirio- Shy Boy (Lime)

Context: The three were watching a movie together and Y/N, who's had a crush on both boys since year 1, decided to sneak attack

TW: Teasing, blowjobs, 3some, 

Y/N
Age: 18
Height: 5'10''
Quirk: Irrelavent 

"H- Hey, Ta- Tamaki..." You muttered.

"Y- Yea?" He went red and you moved the hand you had on his thigh. "Wh- What is it? Are y- y- y- you okay?"

"I'm fine you just have something... Ho- Hold on, I need to get closer." You put your face up to his and kissed his lips. He took a shaky hand and moved it up his body so you were touching his lean figure.

He kissed you, leaning in deeply and letting out a sharp moan. You, surprised by this, pull away.

"I- I- I- I'm sorry! I- I- I-" 

But you merely looked at Mirio, who was staring at the two of you. He turned away, waving his hand toward you, wordlessly saying "Continue," his eyes still wide. "Wanna join, Mirio?" You took your shirt off and met his gaze.

He looked down at Tamaki, then up at you. "Yes." He said quickly, his face going cranberry red.

"Come join us, then." You shook your ass at him, then leaned down but before you could attack your lips to his you said, "If that's okay with you, Tamaki-chan?"

He looked up at the blonde and nodded. "Y- Yea... b- b- b- b- bunny...." He added the last part quietly. 

You growled into the kiss, "I like the sound of that... dripping off... your lips...."

Mirio started kissing your cheek, and once he got the go-ahead that you were okay with it, started taking your pants off for you. "Thank you, baby~" You hummed, and his hand dipped down under your underwear and gently brushed his hand against your private area. "Go on," You urged, taking off Tamaki's shirt for him. His face went red and he put his head in your neck, sucking and kissing at it.

"Ta- Ta- Ta- Tamaki- OH! MIRIO!" The blonde easily puts your erection in his mouth. "SHIT!" You yell as he starts sucking you off, "MIRIO-O-O-OHhhh~ Ohhh~ Mhnmmm~" The feel of both boys sucking, kissing and nipping you brings you closer and closer to squirting your seed in Mirio's mouth, which happened just moments later. Mirio swallowed it all then climbed out from under you and opened his mouth, where no cum remained. 

"You c- c- c- can't underst- stand how h-h-hot that i-is."  Tamaki stuttered, blushing profusely.

"I can. And I think I might just do it to you, too." He dips down and takes Tamaki as easily as he took you.

"M-M-MI- AHHH~" Tamaki moans.

"Sensitive boy, are we?" You ask, kissing and sucking at his neck.

"I- I've never done- done this be- be- before." 

You and Mirio both stop what you're doing. "You're a virgin?" He asks. Tamaki nods shyly.

"Don't be ashamed, Tamaki, I am, too, and I'm sure Mirio is, too." You say, and Mirio nods.

Mirio gently traces your ass and you can hear him shuffling behind you before he asks for permission.

"Can I-"

"Yes." You nod, and he gently pushes his tip into you. "Ohhh, ohhhhh fuckkkk, ohhhhh...." He pushes the rest of his member into you slowly, making sure he doesn't go too fast by listening to your vocal way of expressing yourself.

"Fuck." Tamaki hides his face, but you grab his hands.

"Don't hide your face, jelly bean." 

"O- Okay..."

"Good boy- ohhhh Mirioooo..." The blonde had started rocking back and forth. 

"Feels good, doesn't it?" He teased. 

"Yessss~" 

"Yea, it does." Mirio mutters to himself, then keeps gently rocking into you.

"Faster, please!" 

"Of course, pretty boy." Mirio smiles, then ups his speed a little bit, spreading your walls and gently teasing your cervix. 

"Mirio~"

"Fuck, you two!" Tamaki cries out. "You two- I- We- Can't- My-" 

"You're hard." You mutter, kissing his neck.

"Yes, okay?!"

"No one's judging you, babes." Mirio brushes Tamaki's hair out of his face, and kisses him.

"C-Can you-" Tamaki stuttered.

"Fuck you?" You prompted. Tamaki nodded shyly. "Of course."