Dom!Shinso, Dom!Denki- On Film

THIS IS CONSENSUAL I PROMISE.

TW: 3some, blowjobs, degrading, praise, filming, mouth-fucking, light choking, ass-slapping, slut-shaming

Y/N:
Age: 16
Class: 1-A
Quirk: Irrelevent
Height: 5'7''

"Hey, sunshine nugget, you said you were okay if I bring someone over, right?" 

"Yea."

"And you said we could- nevermind."

"No, what is it, Denki?" You put your book down.

"You said... we could... do something sexual...."

"Do you want to combine the two?" You sighed, taking your reading glasses off.

"...Ye." Denki bit his lip.

"Fine." You sighed.

"Yay! Can you close your eyes?" He asked as someone knocked on the door to his dorm.

"Yea." You said, doing so.

"Get on the bed, kitty." A deep voice spoke.

"You knew ahead of time?" You demanded from him, getting onto the bed and laying down.

"Sorry." Denki apologized. You recognized the voice of the stranger, but you couldn't quite put your finger on where you heard it before.

"Mind if I film you, kitty?" 

Then, you placed it.

"No problem, Shinso."

He roughly grabbed your chin and kissed you deeply. "It's Hitoshi from now on."

"Yessir. Am I allowed to open my eyes now?" You asked.

"Yes." Denki smiled. You opened your eyes and in front of you was, indeed, Hitoshi Shinso from the general studies class wearing a tight-fitting t-shirt and shorts. He was holding his phone in his left hand, the other on the bed.

"You're so pretty, kitty cat. Denki, why don't you undress our prince?" He finally turned his attention towards the blonde, giving him a glace and a head turn.

"Wh-"

"Shh, kitty, we'll take good care of you." He whispers in your ear, grabbing your waist while Denki took your shirt off. 

"Excuse me." Denki hummed, then shuffled your pants and underwear down. Hitoshi watched him as he undressed you, rather than watch you yourself. He seemed so calm it was threatening. What was going on in his mind? What was the silent, mysterious, muscular man going to do to you?

"Now Denki, I want you to take the camera and get an up close of this," He handed the phone to Denki, then made sure he was filming before he took his shirt off, arching his back, which highlighted his bulge, and drawing his arms up and over his head, letting his hands find their way back to his chest. Denki followed Hitoshi up to you and Hitoshi looked up at you for consent, and you nodded. He then attached his lips to your tip, and started blowing you, very well, at that.

He paid no attention to the camera in his face, keeping his eyes on you. 

"Hitoshi~ Hitoshi~" But he just kept going, deepthroating you and taking you very well. "Fuck~ Fuck~" 

"Yea? You gonna cum?" Hitoshi teases, working you with his hand.

"Fuck~! Fuck! FUCK~ FUCK!" Denki straddled you to get the shot of you shooting your cum into Hitoshi's mouth, who stuck his tongue out at the camera, getting cum all over his face and ordered Denki lick it all off of him.