Sub!Deku- Caught

This one, but instead of Hawks, it's adult Deku.
So in this one, Y/N gets caught masturbating and moaning his name. Hijinks ensue.

TW: Masturbation, teasing, public(ish) fucking, praise, ass-eating

YOU AND DEKU ARE BOTH ADULTS IN THIS.

Y/N:
Newbie at Deku's Agency.
Age: 23
Quirk: Irrelevant
Height: 5'4''

I think it's agreed upon universally.

Don't fall for your boss.

And here I am. In the staff bathroom. Jerking off. To my boss.

"Deku~ Deku~" I moan, coating my member in my precum. "Deku~" I pump my cock faster and faster. "Deku~ Deku~ Deku! DEKU!" I feel myself close to cumming. "Shit- Deku- fuck- DEKU!" I cum all over my thighs and chest and look down, "I'm fucking disgusting." But it's not enough. I put my hand back on my cock and lightly start pumping again. "Deku~ Deku~"

There's a knock on the door. "I heard my name?" Deku questions.

"Gah!" I yelp, "No you didn't!" I respond loudly.

"Oh, I think I did~" He opens the door. Fuck me for being so horny I forgot to lock the door. "Hey, Y/N, are you ok-" His face goes a sexy shade of red. He quickly shuts the door behind him, but doesn't leave.

"Why are you still here?" I bury my head in my hands. "Surely you hate me right now. Surely you'll fire me."

"I mean, my question still stands." Deku says, adjusting himself, obviously erect through his trousers. "Are you okay? 'Cause there's two problems here now, and I dunno if you can handle them both." He smirks at me. I smirk back.

"I can handle them."

"Oh, you can, baby boy?" He takes his jacket off seductively, then adds his shirt to the growing pile of clothes on the floor, "Come and get me, then."

I stand on my tip toes to dirty talk in his ear. "Yea? You wanna feel my cock in you?"

"F- Fuck-" Deku moans and groans, and slips his hands under his pants, but his trembling hands can't pull them down. I do it for him, pulling his pants and underwear down, leaving us both naked.

"I need an answer," I tease, looking up at his green lust-filled gaze.

"Yes!"

"Good boy~" I turn him around and gently push my cock into his tight hole, making sure to go slowly, my cum acting as lube.

"Oh- Oh! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Y- Y/N! Fuck! Fuck! Oh! Oh! Fuck!"

When his whimpers slow to a stop, I'm in to the hilt. "You're doing great, my darling. I'm going to start moving now, okay?" Deku merely whimpers in return. "Words, Deku."

"Izuku."

"Hmm?"

"My name is Izuku."

"Words, Izuku." I whisper it into his ear.

"Oh, yea, I love to hear that." He moans. "Yes, please, please." I gently rock back and forth, going a little faster in than I am when going out.

"Please! Please! Please, Y/N!"

"I don't know what you want, Izuku." You hum, looking down at him lustfully.

"Faster, p-please~" Izu moans as I oblige, speeding up a bit. Then a bit more, and a bit more. "FUCK! FUCK! Y/N! FU- OH- OH- I- PLEA- SE-"

"Yea, yea, you take my cock so well. You're such a good boy, Izuku. Yea~ Yea you are~ Take it~" I growl in his ear, going the fastest I can. I start to work him off with my hand as his cock twitches, about to cum.

"Fu- fu- fuck." I keep going through his orgasm, overstimulating him.

"Y/N~ Y/N! AHHH~ AH~ AHHH FUCK~ FUUUUCKKK~" He cries out, cumming hard and long and hot.

"Fuck-" I groan, cumming in him. "I-Izuku-"

"Y-yea?"

"You did great." I muttered in his ear, then kissed his neck.

"Well, thanks." Izuku smirks. "Can you... uh... do it again?"

"Of course, puppy."

"Hey, that's my nickname for you."

"You're the boss." You smile, and wink at him. You slowly start rocking your hips again, then go faster and faster until he's moaning louder and louder.

"Try and be a little quieter, Izuku." You demanded.

"Yessir." He grunted. He grunted and groaned instead of moaned, which made you feel powerful, being in control of such a powerful pro hero.

"OHH~ FUCKKK~"

"Shhh, Izuku, shhhh."

"OH- OH- NNGH- Y/N-"

"I know~ Izuku~" You said, pumping his shaft with your free hand as the poor hero writhed, overstimulated under you with the feelings on his front, rear and back. You started to hickey his neck for some stimulation there.

"SHIT-"

"Izuku-" You warned, but he came all over your hand.

"Shit- Izu-" You started going quicker and quicker, hitting his cervix over and over, and he sat there, overstimulated and taking you well. "You're doing- so well- Fuck~" You cum in him, then pull out, some cum getting on the floor and dripping down his leg.

Izuku stood up, but you grabbed his neck, and he bent back over. You pressed your face to his hole and slurped up all your cum, sliding your tongue in and licking him up, impressed by the noises escaping his mouth. When you were done, you stood up and kissed his neck to let him know he could stand up now.

"I would recommend putting this bathroom out of service until you can get that cleaned." You said, and he nodded.

"Definitely." 

This one ended up being so short.... Sorry about that!
-T.B