Dom!Chisaki- Quickie

TW: Degrading, handjob, bondage, a bit of praise

My Love <3

*Image atattched*

Ugh, this meeting is so boring.

Y/N

Mnh, you don't look too bored.

My Love <3

Sitting here is so uncomfortable. You free?

Y/N

Sure looks uncomfortable. Yea, I'm free.

My Love <3

Told them I'm using the restroom. Where are you?

Y/N

Our room.

My Love <3

Good. Stay there.

Shortly after, the door opens, Kai already tearing off his shirt and tie, his jacket already on your bedroom floor. He kicks the door shut and climbs on you, growling hungrily. He ties your hands together and ties them to the headboard using his belt.

"Kai- Kai- Kai-" You whimper as he palms you quickly. Precum stains a spot in your pants. Kai merely grumbles something to himself and takes his pants off. He takes your pants off and, instead of getting you used to something in your hole with a toy, he slides into the hilt.

"SHIT! SHIT! KAI!"

Kai breaths deeply and heavily. As you adjust, he jacks you off quicker than you could ever with your own hands with his gloved hands.

"FUCK! FUCK! KAI, I'M GONNA-! KAI! OH! FUCK! PLEASE! KAI!" You spill your cum all over his chest and your own chest. He licks it off your chest and laps at it like a cat with milk. After, he grabs your waist and pounds into you, pulling in and out quickly. You can feel the rubbing of his cock in your hole, feeling his skin on your over-sensitive hole.

"SHIT! KAI! FUCK! SO- FUCK- AAHHH~"

"Shhh~" He growls in your ear. "Shut up. You're going to draw attention to us." You moan and whimper loudly but stop screaming. Chisaki groans, not satisfied. He takes off his gloves and shoves them in your mouth. "Bite on that." He instructs, not letting up.

"Mnmh, mnmh, mnmh, Kai~" You moan, your eyes crossing.

"I know, I know, shut up." His thrusting gets spurred on more and he lets out some guttural groans, some deep-throated breaths, stops suddenly and his cock twitches as his seed rushes into you. He latches his lips to yours, and groans into the kiss, shuffling out of your hole.

"K-Kai-" You moan into the kiss.

"Shut up. I'm taking my anger out on you. Now sit there and be a good cock sleeve." You gasp as he puts his lips back on yours.

"Babe!" You yelp. "Kai!" You moan out.

He lets out a guttural groan, "Oh, yea, that sounds good~" He mutters, sliding into the hilt in one fluid movement, letting out a moan.

"FUCK! FUCK! AH! KAI! FUCK! K-KAI! FUCK! FUCK! KAI! Oh~ ohhh~"

"I'm gonna move," he growls, and almost immediately after starts pummeling into you.

"Ka- Ka- Ka- KAI! KAI~! DARLING!"

"AUGH! FUCK, THAT'S HOT!" Chisaki yells, pounding deep into you. "CALL- CALL ME DARLING AGAIN!"

"DARLING! FUCK!" I yell.

"Good boy~" He praises.

"OH, KAI! FUCK! DARLING!" And soon the skinny but jacked man came in you.

"You did so well, angel~" He praises as he calms down, breathing deeply. "You always do...."

"Shi- Shit, Kai~" You pant, grabbing the villain's hair. Kai hums his approval and lets you cum. Kai beams, then rocks his hips into you, quickly speeding up. He doesn't go as fast as before, but he pounds harder. He bites your shoulder to suppress his moans, until you grab his hair and pull his head back.

"Why so quiet, darling?" You taunt.

"Ngh, sh- shu- shut up-" Kai moans, pummeling a little faster into you. "Ungh- oh~ An- angel~ Angel~ SWEET- HEART- SWEETHEART! ANGEL!" Chisaki yells, going faster.

"KA- KAI! KAI! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK, KA- KAI! KAI! PLEASE!"

The brown-haired releases into you at the same time you spill your cum all over the bed, his hands roaming your chest. "You always know how to work me the right way, don't you, angel?"

"You know it."

Chronostasis opens the door to your room, "What the fuck are you two doing? Kai. Meeting."

It's a shorter one, 'cause it's a quickie. Thanks for reading, anyways!

-T.B