Shoto Todoroki- NSFW Alphabet

A- Aftercare

It's his favorite part. He likes to bathe you and cuddle you and run his hands through your hair. He's a very touch-starved boy, so he loves his cuddle time.

B- Body Part

He likes his gray eye. It calms him to look at in the mirror. He likes your eyes, too. They're kind and remind him of his mother and sister.

C- Cum

No pregnancy risks for him, so it'll most likely be on your stomach, nothin' special.

D- Dirty Secret

He's very blunt and doesn't have many secrets, but he wants to try role play. Natsuo brought it up to him one day, and he's been confused and wondering about it ever since.

E- Experience

Literally none before you. He barely knew what he was doing, but figured it out over time.

F- Favorite Position

He's game for trying out any and every position. So far, his favorite is cowgirl.

G- Goofy

HAAH. No.

H- Hair

Combs his hands through your hair, but doesn't pull it or anything. And yes, his down there hair is two colors, but don't tease him about it. Teasing him is an instant turn-off for him.

I- Intimacy

J- Jack-Off

He doesn't see the point. "Why? Just come to my bedroom real quick. We'll only do one round or something, I'm not that horny."

K- Kinks

He don't know what the fuck a kink is.

L- Location

His bedroom. Nowhere else.

M- Motivation

He'll just have random horny days. Other than that, you'd have to like, jack him off to get him horny.

N- No

He's not risking anything, he's not hurting you in any way, and he certainly isn't doing it in public.

O- Oral

Like receiving and giving equally.

P- Pace

A little faster than average, but not, like, pounding you out of existence.

Q- Quickie

He doesn't see the point. "Why? There's a perfectly good bedroom upstairs." "Sho, you don't wanna be late for your meeting." "The meeting can wait. If you wanna fuck, let's fuck."

R- Risk

No :D

S- Stamina

3-5 rounds.

T- Toys

Let's be honest, he doesn't know anything other than a dildo. Everything else, he's like "what the QWHat is that?"

U- Unfair

Not really. He doesn't want to tease you much. He thinks it's cruel and doesn't want to be like his father.

V- Volume

Very soft. Like Mirai, you can barely hear him.

W- Wild Card

Remember when I said Natsuo brought role playing up to him one day?

"Y/N what's role play?"

"I'm sorry, what?"

"Role play. What is it?"

"It's... where you have sex... and pretend to be in a situation you're not actually in."

"Weird. Can we try it?"

"WHAT. WHY?"

"I wanna see if I like it."

X- X-Ray

I'll give this man 7 inches.

Y- Yearning

3/10. Idk his demeanor seems to explain that to me.

Z- Zzzs

He makes sure you fall asleep first. I like to imagine that he has trouble falling asleep, so you probably fall asleep before he does.