Dabi- NSFW Alphabet

Wow! I feel like I just did a special chapter for 150 views, and now I'm doing one for 400! Thanks, everyone!

Tw: Brief mentions of  exhibitionism

A- Aftercare
If he went more rough on you than normal, he'll maybe run you a bath or something, but if not, he doesn't see the issue with leaving you to clean yourself up.

B- Body Part
Loves your ass and your cock (and your thighs, for that matter). He loves touching them, even just gently laying his hand on them when you're watching a movie or cuddling or something.

C- Cum
Anywhere. He loves seeing it drip out of you when he cums in you. He loves seeing it all over your body, marking you as his. He loves seeing you swallow it.

D- Dirty Secret
Low-key has had thoughts of tying Hawks and/or Shigaraki up and fucking you on display.

E- Experience
Shigaraki here and there, Hawks here and there, and a few hook-ups before coming to the League. Enough to know what he wants out of it, and how to pleasure you in the process.

F- Favorite Position
Doesn't have a favorite. Man will take you in any way, shape or form.

G- Goofy
No. He will pound the shit out of you if you crack a joke. 

H- Hair
Loves pulling hair. Just like Shouta, it's kinda a no-brainer unless you really don't want it.

I- Intimacy
Bro knows how to fuck, but not much else. He's not good at expressing his feelings, or telling you he loves you, or communication, or even being lovey-dovey with you. His way of showing he loves you is to fuck the shit out of you.

J- Jack-Off
He doesn't see the need to, especially since he sees you as his personal sex toy (in a kinky way, not an objectifying way)

K- Kinks
He'll do anything to you, as long as he's on top. Seriously, if you want him to burn you alive he'll be like "Okay, but you better go out squirting on me."

L- Location
Anywhere. Once fucked you on Shigaraki's bed. Once fucked you in a random alleyway. Once fucked you in the Shie Hassaikai HQ. Man does not care about anyone seeing. In fact, as stated before, he kinda wants people to see. It lets them know you're his <3.

M- Motivation
Existing. If he stares at your ass for too long, he's hard. If you use a soft, raspy, sexual voice while talking to him, he's hard. If you look him up and down, he's hard. Man's hormones never learned how to chill.

N- No
He won't not do anything, but your consent is important to him. He acts like it's not, but if you came home crying because someone SA'd you, he'd bring home their ashes in 15 minutes. Knocks on their door like "You said how I got your address? Don't even worry about that, bro."

O- Oral
HELL YES PLEASE. Dabi loves receiving, and he's hella good at giving, too.

P- Pace
As fast as he can. Also, he's a little bitch, so if you tell him to slow down, he'll speed up and vice versa.

Q- Quickie
He says it'll be quick and then Shigaraki dusts your bedroom door because there was a meeting 30 minutes ago he was supposed to attend.

R- Risk
Won't risk pregnancy. If you have baby-carrying parts and he wants to cum in you, he demands you take medication to not get pregnant. Not after what his dad did to him. He couldn't be a dad. He thinks he'd suck at it, and he can't put another child through what he went through. As said before, he'll risk being seen, though. He doesn't care who sees.

S- Stamina
Endless but not endless, endless. Unlike Miruko or Toga who can literally go the whole night and more, Dabi can go... idk 7-10 rounds. He'll go until one of you passes out.

T- Toys
He has a vibrator and a strap-on (from his experience with people without dicks) and sometimes steals Toga's rope.

U- Unfair
Very unfair. He loves to tell you that you can't cum, and he'll purposely under- or over-stimulate you. Loves to wrap his hands around your neck, too, and if you're being a bad boy, he'll clench them and pound harder and faster until you learn your lesson.

V- Volume
Just a few moans and groans here and there, and maybe some talking, especially when he's demanding you do things or don't do things.

W- Wild Card
If you have a mission the next day, Kurogiri says no sex because you'll need the energy for the mission, and he knows you'll be staying up most of the night if one of you decides to initiate sex.

X- X-Ray
8.5 inches erect, and very thick.

Y- Yearning
7-8/10

Z- Zzzs
He likes to have a smoke after sex, and then a shower (in which you might have another round), and then maybe another smoke depending on how tired he is.