Chapter 6

New update guys , Enjoy !!!

---------------------------------------

The car took up its speed, my whole body was covered with blood, it felt so disgusting, I was feeling more sick, the smell of blood shook my inner side, I was shaking uncontrollably, my heart beat halted where as current crawl through my veins when I heard his growling, my six senses were too alert now, I can hear his breathing sound it was loud to be true as if he was ran some kind of marathon. My mind was filled so many possible outcomes, before I can move away from his side he gripped my chin tightly, making a pout, my eyes fell on his, it was glowing inn dark.

"What happened ? I told you right, not to disobey me, follow everything what I will tell you...?" for some reason his words didn't reach to my ear, I was paralyzed, my body felt so weak, his grips to my chin become tighter, for sure it will leave bruises there.

"Leave me !" voice came out as broken murmur, tears were automatically fell from my eyes, I never felt so humiliated, insulted in front of anyone, but to this man everything was going opposite. I don't even know when the car was halted as I found him to drag me outside harshly out of the car.

My eyes again fell to that mansion which I definitely never wish to watch again, my heart felt numb as he dragged me inside the mansion which somehow looking more dark and terrifying, is it because of the fear which was building up inside me or is it the real face of this place.

I again felt his hand on my wrist taking me inside the mansion, I kept struggling under his grip, "What are you taking me...haa, leave me, what the hell are you doing ?"

He looked at me, his looks was not normal it was showing some kind of sarcasm as he spoke with his sarcastic voice "Where you wanted to go till now, to your family...." His words hit my mind hard, suddenly I don't want to see my father, father was here under his cage no I don't want to see him here.

I tried every possible way try to snatch my hands from him but to his strength I am incomparable, instead he put me on his shoulder like a rag doll, went inside the a dark room and what I see I never expected in my life, I bit hard on his shoulder earning a groan from his side, "You will regret this Mrs. Y/n."

As a door got wide open by his guards, he pushed me inside and close the door, suddenly light turned on giving me full view of the room, my eyes were wide seeing my father was tied up on the chair, his both legs as well as his hands were tied tightly, his head was hanging low, cloths were torn apart, head was bleeding from one side.