Chapter 48

New update guys, enjoy

-------------------

"Did you?"- She was unable to construct a statement as if her mind was refusing to cooperate, and Taehyung was just standing there, shouldn't he say something to clarify her doubt on this.

"Say, this is lie right? You are not the one who helped those rascals get away from their crimes..."- she asked, her heart was beating in pure palpation, whereas he didn't even try to say anything, lowered his head.

Her eyes begged for his answers, When she didn't receive the answers she was looking for, there was sudden despise ignite inside of her heart, as she stepped away from him. She didn't know why in her mind his manipulating her into his life didn't put the scar comparing the pain and the humiliation Neum went through because of him.

"You are a monster, Taehyung. You are the despicable human on earth."- hearing her voice he chortled like a maniac before looking at her raged tear filled eyes since he anticipated the venom in her heart for him.

"You're soul is corrupted, how you make this pure face in front of me when we went to see her last goodbye. Didn't your steel heart feel an ounce amount of pain for her who was killed herself only because of you."- She pointed at his heart, screaming with her all might, her tears didn't stop from falling so as her inner battle.

"You shouldn't take any stress, Y/n. You are weak, think about our child."- hearing his calm, sweet voice her inside turned more violent, "Just shut the fuck up you bastard."

"How much game you wanna play, isn't enough, Taehyung. You took your revenge on me, you abused me, humiliated me, forced me, I accepted everything, but not anymore.

You framed your accident, pretend like you have lost your fucking memories only to manipulate me, treat me like some fucking imbecile.

And here I was blaming myself for the misfortune that was happened to you like an idiot."

Taehyung voice roared in between of her, "And this was the truth. You are the reason my family tear apart. Your lovely father decided to save you with the cost of my family; you are solely to be blamed.

If you are not into the frame, then my family will be alive and happy."

She clenched her jaw, she didn't believe he still trying to put blame on her shoulder, "Even after all these things you still putting blame on my shoulder, I'm not gonna fall into your trap ever again, Taehyung."

Taehyung walked close to her, there was darkness rose in his eyes, "You are already in my trap, my little wife.

You are carrying my children inside your womb, and do you think I'll let you go and let you take my children away from me, never."