Chapter 21

New update guys, Enjoy !

--------------------------------

Taehyung remained silent, but his stone like face expressed it all. His jaw clenched tightly and he abruptly push her inside the car, Her body went rigid, mind was overwhelmed with fear. Feeling the situation She felt the need to clarify the situation, but was he even ready to hear anything?

"I-It's not what it seemed like? He was just ....."- at the mention of that person his blood boil even more, his grip around the steering wheel went tight, as he abruptly push the accelerator of the car and sped away from the twinkling lights of the party night and into the shadows with full speed, the air around them was heavy with tension as she heard him roared in pure wilderness, " If you didn't stop his pretty little mouth right now, then I swear I will make you regret it...."

Her eyes wide with all the possibilities of him hurting her hearing his venom nous word, he took a sharp turn, driving the car too recklessly. When she saw him writhing in pure rage, the seriousness of his threat struck her hard, when the first time she tried to escape from him she faced his anger or madness and what was the consequence after that, tears started to gather at the corner of her eyes, she stayed quite as waited to brace whatever awaited for her.

The car was stopped with screeching sound, she was yanked from her seat harshly, his hold around her wrist was way too strong, she whimpered.

With all of her strength, she attempted to push him aside and yank his wrist from his grasp, but instead of succeeding, it only grew tighter as she hissed in agony.

"You are hurting me, Taehyung. Leave my hand..." – she yelled while glaring at him, her little affect didn't make any effort, he didn't seemed like the same person but.

She trembled as his strong body violently pinned her against the door. His deep, dark brown eyes, which screamed his insanity,

" Aww, is this hurting?'- he sarcastically questioned, still dripping with dark humour in his words, as he sarcastically asked, "it is just starting and you are already hurt. There is a long way to go, this night will be a long night with pain and my pleasure..."- Taehyung rasped, her glossy eyes gone wide in fear, his words scaring her to her wits.

And next he grabbed her a handful of hair and abruptly threw her on the bed, she landed on her face. A squeal escaped her lips when Taehyung immediately hovered over her and pinned her down on bed crushing her delicate petite body with his heavy weight.

Her throat went dry, words didn't form as if it got stuck. She looked at him in shock, fat tears rolling down her cheeks, as she stared at him in disbelief as his big hand squeezed her brittle neck.

Y/n kept pushing him away but to no avail, "Get off of me..." – her eyes flashed with rage as she try to shoved him aside, feeling her futile attempt he let out a chuckle, "Why, aren't you dangling in the arms of another man, now what happened, when your own husband wanted to give you the same pleasure what you desired from another man, in fact way more than that....."- Taehyung snarled angrily while increasing the pressure on her neck, Y/n started thrashing as her lungs struggled for oxygen, he gone mad, lost his senses. Anger took over him jamming all of his senses, he was suffering serious anger issues, she, on the arms of another man got out the scene when his mother also accused f having affairs, when his mother too labeled as a Prostitute.