Chapter 7

New update guys, it is rough,

Lets start reading .

---------------------------------

Y/n was sitting on her bed holding her hair, lowering her head, lost in thought, her mind won't working anymore, what the hell is going on and how the hell dad agreed to let him marry me, then a click sound took his attention, before she can scream the man was hold her mouth with his plum.

Her breathing got ragged looking at that face with wide eyes, she kept moving her legs uncontrollably, as well as flying her both hands, her legs crossed trying to hit him but it got restrained, preventing them to stop moving.

As the man mouthed "Please listen to me, please.....Don't make any sound...please ...." Since he knew really well Taehyung put tracker on her body, and he was keeping track of her every move.

Y/n nodded her head, as he also left her mouth, taking out his mobile he typed fast ""Do not speak a word or do as I say , I can help you with your plan of escaping..." she looked at him with doubtful eyes, didn't believe a word he was saying, why the hell he will help me, is this some kind of trick that Taehyung was trying to pull on me.

He sighed, "Believe me, I want to help you, I have already managed everything, all you need to sneak out of this mansion and a car will be wait at the outside, and don't worry your dad will also be there...."

Y/n had doubt which was normal at that moment, anyone can have if she were in that position,"Why you want me to help you, Mr. Jungkook, when you work under him, you know really well what will happen if he came to know if you are betrayed his clan, I am sure you whole family will also be in trouble....."Y/n was also charged him, but he smiled slightly, "Don't worry about me; I will take care of myself.....

Here is the note, it has the plate no of the car which will be at outside of this building backward, so be ready...."

Y/n had a paper in her hand, She was worried about her dad, even if she can make it from here then how can she save her father from that bastard.

Now she need to pretend like she was ready for the marriage and ready to sacrifice herself, after sometime a maid in her 20-21s entered inside, with a white dress in her hand. Y/n was sitting on bed with low face, pretend to be sad, and with crying face and running nose.

"Mam, please don't cry like this, it's your wedding day!!" The girl tried to assure her that everything will be fine, but she didn't raise her head, all is she dodged her head in between the pillow and doing sniffing sound.