Chapter 51

Update, guys

Update, guys. Enjoy! 

----------------

| Taehyung|

She was sitting next to me when I was driving. I knew she was angry, but I couldn't risk her staying with her father in case he revealed anything. Therefore, I had to present the impression to her father that I would behave properly until he did.

I got us a lovely home; it's everything she had ever wanted and had written about in her diary.

I didn't want her to go that home, what if she had flashback of whatever happened in past, I was taking each and every step with caution, and I didn't want to make any mistake this time.

I tried at best to make everything easy for her, I did extra care in every way aspect, but one thing I had in his mind how can I introduce Eun in her life,

I need to come up with perfect idea,

"See we have daughter, Eun."

He shook his head. No, no, it won't fit, what if I she wanted DNA test, then my plan was going to expose. No think something different, Taehyung.

We have adopted her, since you loved kid way too much,

He again shook his head. Nope, I don't want to make my niece felt like parentless, no. fuck think no, think something more, I broke out in a cold sweat.

I cracked my neck, what the fuck I should say, should I say her truth, the half truth?

She didn't remember Neum, so I can use that, I can tell her Neum was my little sister which was the actual truth but few months back she had some accident and lost her life and I have taken responsibility of my niece.

Yes, this would be the best, yes.

I determined her to say this story which I made in mind;

I parked my car near our new home, as I glance at side saw her she already fall asleep, and this was the long journey and on above she had already under high dosage of drugs which always made her drowsy most of time.