Chapter 12

---------------------

New update guys,

please follow my aacount , do comments and votes to get upcoming chapters.

Feel free to point out my mistake , no problem.

Please again I want to remind you don't put any slang word on the comment section, it went automatically reported.

---------------------------------------------

A/n Pov :

"Oh God, how can someone do these much of work, I am so done...." Y/n was cursing while weeping the floor for the last 4 hours because she was exhausted and it was so damn huge, she stopped for a while; massage her shoulder which was aching quite badly.

The girl who never clean her own bed, her own clothes, never made food of her own, always there was maid who will take care of her needs, her dad never let her do any work except her academic related, now this man wants her to do all, this is unfair.

"I simply have two hands and two legs, yet the cold-blooded man with brown eyes believes I am some sort of maid to him."- But once more, when she gave him her own commitment, " But Yes! I myself agreed to his condition when I told him I will do everything, I am a donkey, an idiot, a stupid-stupid-stupid..." - Y/n cursed herself, she hit her head softly.

A dejected sigh escaped from her lips as her gaze once more swept the entire mansion from left to right, wondering when she would be able to complete or can she ?

"I just want to throw myself on bed, and close my eyes, my eyes also tired just like my whole body......I will not leave you Mr. arrogant....." she cursed him and wished she hadn't made the choice,

But totally unaware of the fact that someone was already listening her each and every curse with delighted heart, a piece of earphone still connected to his ear, Taehyung was listening how she cursed herself for being so stupid, her sigh with interval of each and every minute.

Unknowingly, a gentle smile slid across her lips, leaving the men puzzled who had already gathered around him to talk about a really important upcoming supply of weaponry and which included his men Jungkook, Alps, and Namjoon.

Jungkook and Alphs were standing next to him, after the betray of him Alps had become close one of the important men, which he wanted to for don't know how long, there was always a clash between them, in fact he was the one who informed about Jungkook being angle of that girl named Y/n.

He cursed those moment why on earth Taehyung didn't kill Jungkook till now, let him breath, but he also can't ask any question rather than accepting his every decision, after all he was a mare man of him, whose work need to obey him and follow his order. But he can't deny the fact how can Jungkook become so important in short time, whereas he was serving herself a way long before. Letting rid of such thoughts he focused on the meeting before not before glaring Jungkook who was stoically standing with no expression on his face.