Chapter 14

New update guys, enjoy the journey

-------------------------

Y/n Pov :

My eyes were lingering on the dress which was hanging in front eyes, because, while it was undeniably stunning—the color, the design, everything—it was exactly to my taste. It was a sparkling red gown with a deep V neck. He prepared all day long I must say.

I munch my breakfast admiring the dress, in fact my eyes didn't left the one, my mind again invaded those words which rolled down his tongue, was something did to my heart. But definitely I won't rush what if it was a trap for me.

I couldn't help but to think about our conservation, about his promise to me, there was a continuous war between my heart and my brain, my brain say it is definitely a trap on the other hand my heart say I should believe him at least for once, what if he was really sorry for what he had done.

My eyes once more landed on the note he had sent me in the morning, it had written there,

"There was a little surprise for my beautiful wife for repaying my mistake in the past.... Will you give your poor husband one more chance?..........."

Leaving all the insecurities inside my head, I walked towards the dress, and touched it with utmost care before separating the dress from the hanger, I went to rest room to get ready for the date of my husband, 'husband' this word is surely foreign to me till now but if he give this relationship a chance then I think I can also work on it.

My eyes immediately went wide when I walked into the room because it contained everything I could possibly need even which brand I use. After almost 30 minutes. Even though I don't wear much makeup, my hair takes the majority of the time I spend getting ready. I smiled looking at the mirror one last time before blowing a kiss to me, because I know I look stunning and that my face is the queen of many hearts. I slipped the high heel to my feet before leaving from my room.

As soon as I stepped from my room there was a man who was waiting for me to scout me there, he was none other than Jungkook, his eyes fell on me, as I can see the uneasiness in his eyes, I was feeling so guilty for the last time, how much he suffered because of me, but Taehyung didn't kill him for which I am really grateful, that moment I thought he will, I never wanted to encounter with such an incident even in my dream, it was so horrible.

I reached downstairs, before I can say he spoke , " Boss was waiting for you Mrs. Kim, I was assigned to scout you there, please come..." he didn't make any eye contact, said in a professional tone, he stepped further but halted when he heard me to spoke, " For the last time, I- I am sorry, because of me you....."

"No mam, you should not be sorry, you are Mrs. Kim and it doesn't sound good if the wife of Mr. Kim Taehyung apologize to mare assistance..." Jungkook spoke, still didn't look at me.