Character Introduction part 2

Darren Wang

Darren Wang. Xiao zhan's fiancee.

Age:25

Cici Lui

Cici Lui . Darren's mother.

Age:46

#BACKGROUND OF THE STORY:

---------------------------------------------

*Xiao zhan is the eldest son of lu Jian min. His mother Changse Saren died while giving birth to Xiao zhan. Lu Jian min kept nannies to take care of his son. People suggested him to get married but he refused because he was still not able to forget his wife who he loved dearly. He didn't gave much attention to Xiao zhan because somehow he considered Xiao zhan as the cause of his dear wife's death. He was strict to Xiao zhan. Although he wasn't able to move on so soon from the death of his wife but due to people's urging and Xiao zhan's condition he finally decided to get married. Xiao zhan was so small ,he wanted a mother's warmth and care .

 Lu min Jian married crystal Jiang after a year of Changse Saren death.

Crystal Jiang was a kind lady but she didn't liked Xiao zhan that much. Lu Jian min didn't paid much attention to Crystal Jiang. Crystal Jiang liked lu Jian min since college time but he didn't paid any attention to her because he was all the time after Changse Saren. Crystal Jiang hatted the fact that Xian zhan is her love rival's son. She used to beat Xiao zhan too whenever he did something wrong ,then she would give a chocolate or toffee to Xiao zhan to coax him.

Crystal Jiang gave birth to Zhao liying,Xiao zhan was two years old at that time. Xiao zhan was very happy to see his little sister. Crystal Jiang didn't let Xiao zhan getting too close to Zhao liying.

Xiao zhan and liying grew up but there wasn't a good relation between zhan and liying. Xiao zhan loved his little sister but she was arrogant and spoiled by her mother,even lu Jian min liked and favoured her more than his son. 

Her mother brainwashed her to stay away from Xiao zhan because he is cursed and that he killed his mother. Xiao zhan was very hurt but he didn't said anything. He respected and loved Crystal Jiang as his own mother but opposite with Crystal Jiang,she was even more cold to Xiao zhan now.

When Xiao zhan turned 20 , his aunt Cici Lui (father's sister) asked his hand in marriage for her son Darren Wang. Xiao zhan was very happy,he had a crush on Darren Wang.

Lu Jian min accepted the proposal. Xiao zhan and Darren got engaged. Darren bought a phone for Xiao zhan,they used to talk late night. 

Their marriage was fixed after two years. Darren Wang's father lu min jue was in America,they wanted to do the marriage in his presence.

*Wang Yibo,he is the son of Carmen lee. He has an elder brother Liu Haikuan. Liu Haikuan is married to Zhou Cheng since two years. 

Wang Zhou Cheng has an elder sister Xuan lu. She is engaged to Cao yuchen.

Xuan lu and Zhou Cheng are Yibo's cousin brother and sister. Their mother Yu yizhan is Yibo's father's sister.

Yibo's father died in an accident 3 years ago. Liu Haikuan runs the business now, Zhou Cheng helps him out. 

Wang Yibo is spoilt young lad,he likes to have fun,he isn't interested in business at all. Most of the time he's not at home. Yibo inherited these habits from his grandpa 😅. Zhao liying is Wang Yibo's girlfriend but he didn't told anyone about this,they are secretly dating.

Zheng Fanxing is Wang Yibo's little brother. He is in college. He is very intelligent and smart and also responsible unlike Yibo.

Carmen lee is Wang Yibo's mother. She is a kind hearted woman. She is a designer. She tells/ urges Yibo to be responsible but Yibo don't listen.

Cici Lui is mother of Darren Wang. She is Xiao zhan's aunt. She loves Xiao zhan like her son. When Xiao zhan was borned and his mother died,Cici really wanted to come back to her homeland since she was out of the state,but due to some issues she couldn't make it. After a year she came back to her homeland.

She settled in China,her husband didn't came back with her from America.

Darren Wang was Xiao zhan's senior in college. He would often help Xiao zhan in studies. He also had a crush on Xiao zhan but he never confessed. He was very happy when his mother told him that she wants to ask for Xiao zhan's hand in marriage for him. She asked Darren Wang if he has any objections but Darren said that he is wants to marry Xiao zhan. Cici Lui knew that her son loves Xiao zhan but she was just teasing him by asking whether he has any objections.

So,this is the background of the story. Hope you aren't bored with this. 

You can give me free suggestions if you want.

Thank you 😊😊😊...