Part 8

Liying was hurt listening to her father and mother's conversation.

Liying,"Yibo...how could you do this.....I want to meet you now but mom and dad won't allow me...what should I do....",she was wondering in her room here and there.

#AT WANG MANSION:

-----------------------------

Wang came back to his room after talking with his mother.

Yibo saw Zhan playing with his phone. Yibo closed the door with a thud.

Zhan looked up and saw Yibo glaring at him.

Xiao zhan sighed and said,"now what?"

Yibo,"because of you my life has became a mess".

Xiao zhan,"mine too......if I had choice I hadn't..."

Just then Yibo's phone rang. Yibo smiled looking at the dialer.

Xiao zhan narrowed his eyes.

Yibo went out of his room. He went to the first floor. He picked up the call it was from Liying.

Yibo,"hello...babe!...ho...."

Liying,"don't call me that.....how could you do that to me you...jerk...asshole".

Yibo,"babe... listen to me".

Liying,"shut up... don't call me that again otherwise I will cut the call".

Yibo,"ok...I'm sorry... please listen to me try to understand...I didn't had any choice I was helpless Infront of mom".

Liying,"you always say that you love me...is this your love...is this the way ...you loved me and still you married him.... listen to me carefully....I don't want to have any relationship with you...I hate you... don't try to interfere iny life ever again....I hate you ", saying this she cut the call.

Yibo,"hello... hello... liying please listen to me... liying ".

Yibo was very angry. He went to his room and slapped Zhan.

Zhan held his face and looked at Yibo, shocked.

Yibo,"because of you all this happened... because of you Liying left me...she hates me now".

Xiao zhan,"it's very good that she hates you...you aren't fit for her.....she deserves someone better...not an asshole like you".

Yibo was about to slap Zhan again but Zhan held his hand and said angrily,"don't try to slap me again otherwise I'll break your hand.... don't think that I'm weak......", saying this he left Yibo's hand and went out of the room.

Yibo,"DAMN YOU XIAO ZHAN...I HATE YOU...YOU MADE MY LIFE HELL". He clenched his fists...his knuckles turned white.

Xiao zhan came out of the room, Carmen came towards him and said,"a-zhan! have you packed your stuff".

Xiao zhan,"but...why".

Carmen,"it's....hey what happened to your cheek? Did Yibo...."

Xiao zhan,"it's nothing Mom,I'm ok....now tell my why do I have to pack? Are you going to..."

Carmen,"no..no..no don't think like that...why will I kick you out...the thing is we are going to Shenghai,it will be my niece's marriage in four days.... tomorrow 6:00am flight ".

Xiao zhan,"ok ..I got it".

Carmen,"didn't Yibo told you?"

Xiao zhan,"no he didn't ".