Part 15

Xiao zhan and Wang Yibo came back home. They came inside. Carmen lee was sitting in the living room. Zhan and Yibo greeted her.

Carmen,"so?.... how did everything go?"

Zhan hugged her and said,"everything is clear now".

Carmen,"that's great.......now as everything is fine why don't we do your remarriage....huh?"

Yibo,"that will be great Mom ".

Carmen smiled at Yibo,she looked at Zhan and said,"what do you say?"

Zhan didn't wanted to accept but seeing the sparkle in Carmen's eyes he accepted and said,"ok Mom,I don't have any problem".

Carmen,"that's great, we'll discuss it with Haikuan and Cheng later". Zhan nod and smile.

After sometime, Haikuan and Cheng came. Carmen hugged them both.

Zhan also hugged Cheng. Cheng knew Yibo is jealous so he hugged Zhan more tightly and said,"Zhan! I missed you".

Zhan was confused as to why is Cheng ge acting like this but he let it slide and said,"I missed you too Cheng ge".

Cheng smirked towards Yibo. Yibo rolled his eyes. Cheng,"so... annoying brat! How are you?"

Yibo," I was fine but on seeing you,I'm no more fine".

Cheng," good then". 

Yibo,"annoying lotus ".

Cheng,"annoying brat".

Carmen,"stop it you two ".

Yibo,"it's him who started it".

Haikuan," YIBO!"

Yibo,"brother! You are on his side ".

Cheng,"obviously".

Carmen,"I am having  headache listening to you too".

Yibo,"humph",he turned his head to the other side.

They sat in the living room. Cheng said,"Aunty! We have a surprise for you".

"What is it,ge?", Fanxing came from behind and said.

Cheng,"no greetings, directly asking about surprise ".

Fanxing,"sorry ge,but I like surprises soooo muchh... how are you both?"

Haikuan and Cheng replied at the same time,"we're fine".

Zhan,"what's the surprise ge?"

Cheng,"Jingyi..... Jingyi..."

A boy came running and hugged Cheng. All were confused.

Haikuan,"Jingyi! Come and greet your grandma".

Jingyi,"ok daddy", saying this he came towards Carmen and said,"hello granny! How are you? My name is Jingyi",he smiled at Carmen.

Carmen kissed his cheeks and said,"I'm fine,son, how are you?"

Jingyi,"I'm also fine", saying this he sat with Haikuan.

Carmen looked at Haikuan. Haikuan,"Mom! This is our son...we adopted him..you know a-cheng loves kids".

Fanxing,"that's great...now I'm an uncle ".

Zhan,"congrats Cheng ge,Kuan ge".

They both smiled.

Yibo,"well congrats brother and annoying lotus... don't make him like yourself ".