Part 13

Jian min entered the kitchen and what he saw shocked him and angered him.

He shouted angrily,"what is happening here?"

#EARLY:

-----------

Crystal went to the kitchen when she heard some noise. She went to kitchen and saw Rouhan.

Crystal,"you....what are you doing here?"

Rouhan,"I came to meet you my dear...i was missing you".

Crystal,"shut up.....get lost".

Rouhan,"I'll leave but on one condition ".

Crystal,"what is it?"

Rouhan,"kiss me, I'll leave ".

Crystal,"have you gone mad.....get out of here".

Rouhan,"theni won't go and I'll tell everything to your beloved and you know what he'll do to you".

Crystal,"you are blackmailing me".

Rouhan,"whatever you think".

Crystal had no choice but to kiss.

She was hisitating .... Rouhan pulled her by her waist and started kissing her. She tried hard to get free but she couldn't.

#PRESENT TIME:

----------------------

Jian min saw Crystal Jiang  with a man. They were kissing. Crystal was startled when she heard Jian min's voice.

She came towards Jian min to explain everything but got slapped in return.

She held her face and tried to talk to Jian min but he pushed her. She fell on the ground.

The man smirked.

Crystal,"please listen to me once....".

"SHUT UP YOU SLUT", shouted Jian min.

The man said ," crystal dear he won't listen to you".

Crystal,"shut up".

Jian min went towards that man and punched that man, blood started oozing from his nose. He whipped his nose and punched Jian min.

Jian min fell on the floor.

That man said,"why start fighting,why don't you ask your slut wife about my relationship with her".

Crystal,"please don't listen to him..."

Jian min went towards crystal,his eyes were red with anger,he held crystal's jaws tightly and said,"what is your relationship with him... explain ".

That man said,"why ask her... I'll tell you".

Jian min glared at him.

The man,"first listen to me,then decide who should you glare at".

Jian min head was boiling with anger,he said,"shoot".

The man,"okie dokie".

The man,"my name is Wen Rouhan. You know Crystal loved you since the start but you didn't paid any attention to her. She was boiled with anger and jealousy. On the day you married your dead wife, crystal was broken. She came to me and asked me to be her boyfriend. Before that I proposed to her but she refused. I agreed to be her boyfriend. We were dating but we had no physical relationship. I wanted to have....but she always refused. I was frustrated.