Part 3

Liying was taken to the hospital. The nurses took her to the operation room.

Nurse,"Sir,ma'am.... please wait here".

Crystal *crying*,"my liying...."

Jian min,"don't worry, she'll be alright....pray for her".

#ONE HOUR LATER:

----------------------------

A doctor came out. 

Jian min,"doctor! how's my daughter".

Doctor,"we have done the surgery but...."

Crystal,"but what?"

Doctor,"we did the surgery because to blood clot but now....your daughter is in coma".

Crystal,"what???.....*crying*......Jian min....*crying*..."

Jian min,"there isn't any complications or danger to her life.... right....".

Doctor,"sorry sir,we can't say anything about....we don't even know when will your daughter wake up from coma...you keep patience and pray for her...thank you", saying this the doctor left.

Crystal,"this all happened because because of that slut Xiao zhan....*crying*...I won't.....I won't forgive him of anything happened to my daughter.... Liying..*crying ".

Jian min,"I also won't forgive him.....he brought shame to me....what will people think of us if...."

Crystal,"please....I don't want to hear anything about him....".

Jian min hugged Crystal.

#WITH DARREN:

------------------------

Darren came back home and went straight to his room. His mother kept calling him but he didn't listened.

Darren thought about the incident,his blood was boiling thinking about that. He shouted in frustration.

He saw Xiao zhan calling him on the phone,he ignores it. It kept ringing, Darren switched off his phone.

Cici *knocking*," son....".

Darren,"mom please I don't want to talk with anyone...I just...I just want to be alone".

Cici was feeling sad for Darren, Darren loved Xiao zhan dearly but...now .... Xiao zhan betrayed him,it was unbearable for him.

Cici sighed thinking about it. 

Cici,"sister!you must be seeing everything from above...your son didn't do the right thing....he cheated on my son....I don't know since how long this all was happening....I didn't expected Xiao zhan to be like this.......he broke my trust in him.....he don't deserve someone likey son..... Darren deserve someone better", saying this she went to her room.

Darren,"Xiao zhan you promised me that you'll always love me and be loyal to me but what you did now.....you ... broke your promise......*he clenched his fists*".

#WITH XIAO ZHAN:

-------------------------

Xiao zhan was thinking himself to be responsible for his sister's condition. He kept calling his father and mother but none of them received the call.

A few minutes later,he got a call. He picked it up.

Xiao zhan:hello!

Yibo: where is Liying,I want to talk to her.

Xiao zhan: how dare you call again after creating all the mess.