Chapter 5

Read with caution!!!!!. Signs of abuse is being shown. If you are sensitive to such content than you can skip. This is more inside on how cruel Mike can be.

"Where are we going," I had asked. Mike sat on the bed looking at me annoyed. "Just do as I say. I have to go to an event to meet up with my partners. So don't ask too many questions."he demands. "I don't want to go anywhere. Especially where there's other people involved,"I stood up. Mike slapped me through the face so hard that I grabbed my cheek. Before I knew it another slap landed on my other cheek. I looked at mike with shock. If you don't want me to break your bones here and now. Than you better fucking do as I said,"he spat. "I fucking hate you bastard." I spit back tired of him. "Oh...I see you've learned some new words. Now you will taste my wrath." I've literally just signed my dead sentence. He grabbed me by the hair and dragged me out of the room. We walked down the hall passed empty rooms to the last room in the house. He threw me inside and locked the door. Mike punched me on the stomach that I clanged on it. Another punch landed on my back that I fell to the floor. Winching in pain he kicked me roughly and fast. "You will learn to respect me. You little ungrateful piece of shit." My vision blurred and I passed out. I woke up with a fright as I felt the coldness of water that was thrown on me. My eyes snapped open. As I was met with Mike's angry face. "Get the fuck up and clean yourself. You are wasting my time. We have somewhere to be." As I looked around I saw that we were actually back in my room. For how long was I out? Quickly getting dressed even if my body was in extreme pain. I wore dark blue jeans with ripped knees, a golf shirt, cream hoodie with black sneakers. With Mike staring at me the whole time. "Very sexy my love. That's how I want you to look. Now fix your hair." I rolled my eyes at him. Luckily he didn't see my mock. I walked down the stairs with Mike by my side. He locked the door and we took off.

Dean Pov

"Wow Dean, look at all the girls eyeing you. You're a real celebrity I see,"Greg joked. I just looked at him and laughed. "You've set everything up nicely. You're a clever man Greg. Let's toast to that,"I said as I lift my glass to his. "Yes everyone is here except Mike Duwal. He did say he will have trouble convincing his boy." "His boy. Who would bring their son to such an event. The great Mike Duwal. Can't wait to meet him,"I said. "No he's not a father. It's his partner. He has a boy in his house that don't  see the outside world. He said the boy is feisty so it's not new,"Greg  explained. "Look Dean. We all know you are more greater. I mean Mike is a crazy bastard whose ruthless but we all know whose the devil and who has more power. The one and only Dean Langley,"he laughed with seriousness in his voice. Greg was also one of my good friends. Ruthless criminal but the boss and organiser of these kinds of events. Of course not my boss. This gathering is for all the high crime lords to come together to talk business just like the first meeting we came here for, But this is more fun. A bulky man walks towards us in a grey tuxedo, grey tie, black shirt and black dress shoes. He screamed trouble but he didn't scare me a bit. He approached us with pride. When he's finally in front of us I immediately recognise the bastard. "Dean Langley meet Mike Duwal our second oldest associate in the business,"Greg introduced. We shook hands with a firm but hard handshake. It's obvious he also recognized me. When were now five men standing at the table. It was me, this Mike guy, Cody, Greg and Shaw. "So Mike I hope we can finally meet your boy today,"Greg began. It was like Mike was looking for something better yet someone. We all looked towards the door where Mike's eyes was pealed to. There he stood looking so scared and uncomfortable. The boy with the most beautiful eyes. Mike ushered him to come closer. He practically ran toward Mike. Finally in front of us. Everyone stared at him amused. I have to say. Them staring at him like that made me so jealous. Mike is a lucky bastard. This boy who was actually Jace. Whom I took to the hospital was so weird in a good and bad way. His face was flushed red from all the attention he was getting. So innocent. "Who are you sugar,"Greg teased. Mike glared at him. "I'm nobody,"he responded firmly. Shocked by his reply I just stared at him more. What does Mike feed his brain. "Don't nickname my belongings Greg. You're pushing it,"Mike scowled. "Now let me make it clear to all of you. This is Jace and he belongs to only me so if anyone tries anything that person will have me to deal with." I didn't even hear anything  he said. My whole attention was fixed on Jace who was looking at his feet the whole time. It was evident that he was very uneasy. "Are you okay Jace,?"I asked and his head shot up. Confusion written all over his face. He broke eye contact with me. Realising he's with Mike. "He's fine,"Mike interrupted. "I wasn't talking to you." "So you didn't hear a thing I just said. Leave my boy alone or we will have a problem Dean as you call yourself." "I don't think you want to have a problen with me because it's clear to me you don't know who I am. I can blow your fucking head off without even blinking," I said pointing my gun at his head. While he also pointed a gun at me. We went on arguing. Greg had to remove us from one another. "Can you guys please stop arguing. You are working on my nerves,"Jace spoke up with a shaky voice. Mike looked at jace with anger. He grabbed Jace by the wrist and pulled him away. They walked to another. I felt worried for my boy. Yes he'll be mine. Shaw saw how I clenched my hand around the glass in my hand. "Don't get involved Dean. Just calm down. This is not the place or the time,"he whispered in my ear. He was indeed right. It was not the time yet. I would really pull the trigger against Mike's forehead. Bombing his brains out. Without remorse. Ignoring my rage for Mike. I just take a deep sip of the gin.