Chapter 19

Lauren POV

I walk out of the house holding Y/N's hand. We got in a Ferrari and i drive to the one and only Marina Bay Sands. It's a building that has a swimming pool at the top. That's where I want to take her to. A swim with a beautiful view since Y/N loves to swim. I secretly brought a pair of bikini and panties in my bag for later.

Y/N look out the window still curious on where we are going until we reached The Marina Bay Sands. I parked the car and got out,opening the door for Y/N. Y/N stood there in shock with the beautiful building.

"Where are we?" She asked

"We are at Marina Bay Sands, this is a hotel but we are only here for the pool" i said

"The pool?" She asked

I nodded and hold Y/N's hand and walked in to the pool. Once we reached the pool area. Y/N was in shock. It was an infinity pool. I didn't want anyone to access it when we are here so I booked the place for a few hours. Only we can enter. I put in Y/N's hand and look at her.

"Let's go change and hop it"

It will be my first time in years that I am going to wear a bikini set like that. Mine is black while Y/N's is red. We got in the changing room and changed into the bikini set.

Y/N got out first and sat along the pool while she waits for me. I walked out towards Y/N and sat beside her.

Y/N POV

I look in awe as Lauren walks towards me in a bikini set. It is my first time seeing her wear that. She really does look sexy in everything. She then sat down beside me.

"You look very sexy Lauren" i said to her

"Well thanks I don't really wear these type of clothings so better admire it while you can" she said winking at me before getting in the pool.

Lauren stood in-front me and pulled me in the pool. I put my arms around Lauren's neck and look into her eyes. Her bright green eyes. The eyes I fell for. I look at her pink soft lips and lean in to kiss her. I pulled away and let go of her.

"Last one to the edge is a loser!" I said to her while swimming to the edge

"Oh? No way you're winning!" Lauren said catching up on me

We swam towards the edge and when I almost touch the edge, Lauren grabbed me and pulled me back. Lauren then touched the edge winning.

"No way! That's cheating!" I yelled at her while I stood beside her

"There wasn't any rules,so it isn't cheating" Lauren said smirking

"That's not fai-" Lauren interrupted me with a kiss

I put my hand on her neck and start making out with her. Lauren grabbed my waist and pulled me so close to her body. Lauren then pressed her knee on my pussy moving it front at back. Shit are we going to fuck in this pool right now? She is making me so horny! Lauren then stopped kissing me and stepped away.

"You think I'm going to let you enjoy? I want to see you suffer~" Lauren said

"Wait! Please! Im so horny" I get closer to her

Lauren then smirked at me and look at the view. Enjoying the view while I suffer? Great move Mrs Jauregui. I pout and lean at the edge. Lauren then looked at me and kissed my cheek. This woman is so adorable in everything she does.

"Well now I feel like drinking Red Wine,I'm gonna order some" Lauren said

Lauren then swam across to grab her phone and make a phone call to deliver some red wine here. I then look at the view. It really is an amazing view. Singapore is a really beautiful country. Not even 30 minutes passed by, the red wine arrived. A man in a suit with a badge that says 'Caden'.

"Thanks Caden,here's a tip for you" Lauren said as she passes him a hundred dollar bill to him.

"Thank you Mrs Jauregui!" Caden said as he out the money in his pocket and walk away.

I swam to Lauren and sat down at the chair beside her. Lauren poured me a glass of red wine and gave it to me. I took the glass from her hand and took a sip from it. Lauren then leaned back onto the chair and look at the view. I couldn't stop looking at her. Lauren is so gorgeous and alluring. I love every inch of her. Her smile is very adorable.

"So how do you like this date so far? Wine by the pool with an amazing view" she asked looking at me

"I love it,you don't have to take me out on dates. I am fine with just being by your side honestly, as long as I'm with you I've got a smile on my face" I said smiling to Lauren

Lauren then started smiling. I love having these core memories like going out on dates but I would be happy just by being by her side. I can tell that she likes to spoil me. Buying me clothes and expensive wines and dates just like this.

"Really you don't have to spoil me babe,I don't want you to spoil me" I said

"Noooo,but I want to though" she said pouting

"Maybe not too much then? That way we are both satisfied" I asked

"Deal!" Lauren said before giving me a small peck on the lips

I don't know how I could love someone this fast. Lauren is..different.