Chapter 9

~2 Years Later~

~Tara's POV~

   I sighed as I sat at my desk after a long day of teaching. I don't know how any of the teachers do this. I looked over at the baby doll that housed Rafal and growled as it's beady little eyes stared me down. It had been like this for two years now. I officially graduated a couple months after Rafal was dealt with so I took the position for the Dean of Evil. Dovey was always there for me but the students were something else. They didn't really respect me until after summer break. You had fully gone Evil and that was not what they were expecting. Dovey was also surprised that you turned fully Evil but she was the only one who truly understood. I looked over at he glass coffin that preserved Lesso's body and sighed. You were taking too long to wake her up. Every book you looked through didn't help as it was all things you've already tried. True Love's Kiss wouldn't work this time and the doll was indestructible. Dovey made it that way so that he wouldn't get out of his prison. I poured myself a full glass of whiskey and sipped it. I loved how it burned down my throat and it let me unwind physically. A knock sounded at my door and I growled.

"What?" The door opened to reveal a first year looking scared.

"Um, t-th-there is a fight out in the dining hall." I rolled my eyes and downed the liquor before getting up.

"Come on!" She scurried off ahead as I followed to see who was fighting now. I turned into the dining hall and leaned against the wall watching a senior fighting an Ever prince each with a sword. Dovey came running in and looked over at me. She motioned to the fight and I sighed as I raised my hand towards the lights. Everything became pitch black and screams broke out. I flicked my wrist and brought the lights back on. All the students were looking towards the doorway where Dovey and I were standing.

"You two, Dovey's office, now!" I yelled through the hall and they did as was told. I followed behind the two and made their swords vanish. They stood in front of Dovey's desk where she sat and I stood behind her.

"Why were you two fighting?" Dovey demanded and I just watched them for lies.

"He was talking bad about my father. He said I would never amount to anything like him." The Ever explained still looking angry.

"He was the one who made me an orphan!" I sighed and shook my head.

"I hate unity." I muttered and Dovey gave me a look.

"No more fighting. You are both important people maybe in your own stories or in someone else's." Dovey was too nice on them but they never really hurt one another. I yanked the Never with me all the way to the doom room.

"Stop picking fights you can't win." You said as you shoved him into the seat. I tied him down and looked over the variety of weapons.

"I'm sorry ma'am." I hummed in the back of my throat and grabbed a dagger. A short one as this session wouldn't last long.

"Sorry doesn't cut it this time." Ripping open the back of his shirt I made a line on his shoulder. He had three others like it and knew that he was close to being expelled.

"One more time and you will be sent home. Get out of my sight." He whimpered as I finished the cut. He scurried from the room and I grabbed my head as I felt a little woozy. I took hold of the chair and leaned against it. I didn't trust my powers so I called out for a guard. The wolf came in and saw how I was leaning.

"Another dizzy spell?" I nodded slightly and he let me lean on him as we walked up to my office.

"Thank you." I breathed out as he opened the door for me. I never let anyone near the bedroom so I made a door that connected the office and the bedroom. It always stayed locked unless I opened it. I sat down in my chair and sighed as I looked up.