Episode 4 upcoming (Short)

Joshua POV:

It's been a few weeks here in this new world and it's much different from where I came from.

First off there are no countries but instead regions and there the same but different in so many ways it would take a while to get though.

Plus with Daintha around I feel more secure here I don't know whenever I am around her I feel warm inside I just don't know why.

I mean daintha whenever she is around me I see her face always get red and always wonder way I think it looks kind of cute.

Daintha POV:

It's time for the league to begin and see who rises up to the top and it looks like anyone's win.

Of course I wish Joshua was in it and I feel he would been a amazing battler and trainer.*Blushing*I mean he just seems he could also be a good battler like he is a good duelist.

Joshua:"Hey Daintha you ready to go."

Diantha:"Y-Yeah c-coming."

I then walk outside with Joshua so we could then go the stadium.

Time skip to after league:

The league was over and this guy named alain won and still even though ash had lost at the last second he still give it his all.

Diantha POV:

Diantha:"So Joshua how did you think the league went?"

Joshua:"Really well I did like the competition and I wonder How I would do."

Diantha:"I bet you look good doing it."

Joshua:"What do you mean by look good?"

Daintha:"*I  m-mean your g-good at dueling I feel you would get the hang of it as well."

Joshua:"Ah ok then."

Then a huge explosion was heard outside of the stadium and both me and Joshua headed outside to see what happened.

Timeskip to during ultimate weapon part:

Trainers champions professors and all were up against the ultimate weapon held by Lysander and everyone was in deep trouble.

Lysander:"This is the end for you all and now the perfect world shall be born!!"

Diantha POV

This was it and nothing we did worked and now the world was going to be destroyed and I just meet Joshua and didn't get to tell him how I feel yet.

But before the laser could there was movement

Joshua:"go elemental neos cosmic crush!!"

The hero did a arm cross move and cut the laser in half.

Lysander:"Who dares mess with my plan!!"

Joshua then landed right in front of me protecting me.

Joshua:"I here to stop you and your crazy plan right here buddy and you bad hair cut."

???:"Oh But I am the one really behind this Joshua."

Joshua:"Oh my evil marik."

Marik:"Yes I am the really one in charge after my last battle with the pharaoh I went to the shadow realm but I left and have the one power to destroy you with the power of my god card."

Joshua:"God card or not your going down!"

Diantha:"Wait Joshua are you gonna be ok?"

Joshua:"Diantha I am gonna be fine with you around there nothing we can't do."

Diantha:"*blushing*O-ok then."

Joshua/marik:"duel!!"