Episode 8 duel monsters vs Pokémon (short)

The next day:

The group was at the battlefield lumose city and of course Joshua and Diantha takes with each other the whole way over.

Diantha:"So Joshua just how strong are your beings?"

Joshua:"Oh dear you'll just have to find out."

Of course no one knew how much actually power duel monsters has over Pokémon

*later*

Joshua was outside in the back of the house on the battlefield against Leon to prove who was more superior over the other.

Leon:"I hope you have prepared for this because I am not holding back at all."

Joshua:"I never hold back at all to anyone I will be giving it my all the whole time."

Diantha was cheering loud for Joshua to win and put her heart in to it.

Diantha:"Go Joshua show him what you're made of!"

Lance:"The battle between Joshua and Leon will begin now!"

Leon:"Go charizard!!!"

Joshua:"Go flamewing man!!!"

Both charizard and flamewing man appear on the field starring each other down to see which was more superior.

Leon:"charizard use flamethrower!"

Joshua:"Flamewing man dodge and use skydive scorcher!"

Flamewing dodge charizard attack and flamewing got close and use his attack with a massive explosion and after charizard lay on the ground fainted and flamewing men without any damage.

Leon was too shocked to speak for a few seconds.

Lance:"T-the winner is Joshua."

Diantha:"Joshua you did it I am so proud of you!!"

Joshua:"Thank you Diantha I gald you think that."