Episode 3 the dragon tamer

The next day early morning:

Diantha awoke the next morning feeling ecstatic as it was next day as she would be able to Joshua again as he got out of bed to prepare for the current day.

Daintha POV:

What a lovely day I feel like anything could happen and I hope Joshua can also enjoy the day with me.
*Blushing*I mean it's just more nice with him around so I help show him around yeah that's it.

I then walked into the living room and saw everyone else there but I didn't see Joshua anywhere.

Daintha:"Um did any of you guys see were Joshua is?"

Steven:"oh he said he was taking a shower."

Joshua:"Oh hey guys what's up." Joshua said in a cheery voice.

Everyone turn there attention and Daintha turned around and Diantha blushed when she saw Joshua with his hair wet and face also wet.

Joshua:"So were we gonna go and show my monsters outside or something."

Diantha:"O-oh yeah I h-have a space for that right outside."

Iris:"Alright let's go!"

Soon everyone came out to the small battlefield in the large backyard of diantha house.

Lance:"So you were gonna show us your monsters."

Joshua:"Yeah these guys have been through a lot with me over the years and there are probably stronger than anything else here."

Leon:"O you say stronger than anything else here I not too sure about that."

Joshua:"I am pretty sure let's do it."

But before anything else could happen a fireball was lunched at everyone Joshua in response grabbed Diantha and jumped out of the way with her in his arms as the smoke cleared Joshua had Daintha in his arms with her blushing hard.

???:"Dang I missed."

Joshua:"Who are you?!"

???:"That part is not important I'm just here to duel you hero duellist."

Joshua:"Heh ok then I gonna make this quick buddy everyone else stay back I got this."

Diantha:"Are you sure Joshua?"

Joshua:"Of course I am"

Cynthia:*smirks*"What worry about your boyfriend."

Diantha*Blushing*:"N-no he I-is not!!"

???/Joshua:"Duel!

Joshua:"Get your game on buddy I'll go first and I'll start things off with this polymerization to fuse alvain and burstinatrix to summon out element map hero flamewing man."

Elemental flamewing man then came out to the field in all his coolness.

Lance:"Woah that monster looks really impressive but can it stand up to my dragonite."

Diantha:"Don't worry he can do it."

Joshua:"I then throw down 2 face downs and call it a turn."

???:"My turn and first I summon out luster dragon form my hand and I then L use the spell card tribute doll I send one monster from my field to the graveyard to summon out a more powerful monster and I summon out sperpent night dragon."

The large dargon then step out on it the field and looked down at our hero.

???:"Attack his monster!"

Joshua:"No you don't I use the trap card magic cylinder and the attack points of your monster are throw back at you.

??? Life points 1650

Joshua:"Then my other trap card mirror force it and it destroys any attack position monsters on your field."

The large dragon was then destroyed.

???:"Oh no my defence!!!"

Joshua:"Ok my turn now flamewing man attack him with skydive socher."

The attack connected and the unknown duellist life points with down to zero

Joshua:"That is game."

When the smoke cleared the duellist was nowhere to be seen.

Daintha:"That was amazing Joshua."

Joshua."Don't worry about that was not even half of my power."

Cynthia:"Not even half!?"

Joshua:"yeah anyway back inside for lunch Siam staving."

Lance:"Yeah let's.

Everyone then walked inside as Joshua and Diantha walked beside each other.

Diantha:"Thank you Joshua for protecting me from that blast.

Joshua:"Hey it's like I said I could not let a beautiful girl like you get hurt."

Diantha:"T-Thank you v-very much."

The two then walked inside and looked inseparable.