Episode 5 Joshua vs marik part 1

Joshua:"I'll go first I summon out elemental hero shadow mist in defence mode."

Shadow mist Def:1500

Joshua:"I then throw down a face down and end my turn."

Marik:"HA HA HA My turn then I summon out vosre rider in attack mode."

Vorse rider Atk:1900

Marik:"Then I will attack you Now!!"

Diantha:"Joshua watch out!"

Marik monster then destroy Joshua monster.

Joshua:"I activate the trap card hero signal and with this if you destroy one of my monsters I can summon out a elemental hero right from my deck and I pick the elemental hero clayman in defence mode."

Clayman Def:2000

Marik:"heh ok then I put a card facedown and end my turn."

Joshua:"Ok my turn draw."

Joshua LP:4000

Joshua."First I activate the spell card polymerization to fuse clayman on my field with burstinatrix in my hand to summon out elemental hero rampart Blaster in defence mode!"

Rampart blaster DEF:2500

Diantha:"But why in defence mode though."

Joshua:"Because of this if I half his attack points I can attack you directly Marik."

Rampart attack points were halfed and attacked Marik."

Marik LP:3000

Joshua:"I then end my turn with a facedown."

Marik:"My turn draw and now my time to end you is here HA HA HA!!"

Malva:"Gee evil isn't he."

Sycamore:"Well it's not the first time it has happen."

Marik:"First I activate the spell card trade in I send one level 8 monster from my hand to the graveyard to draw to cards and then I summon out the ra disciple to the field.

Ra disciple ATK 1100

Marik:"It let's me summon out another to the field."

Joshua:"Oh boy this is gonna get rough."

Ash:"Why is that?"

Marik:"I tribute all of my monsters and summon out the strongest monster in my deck THE WINGED DRAGON OF RA."

The sky started to darken more and lighting was out of control in the air for a few seconds and down came a large creature made out of gold shining out over everything even over the ultimate weapon.

Winged dragon of ra ATK:???

Clemont:"W-what are it's attack points?

Joshua:"Oh boy this issue good."

Marik:"By giving up all but one of my life points I can give them to ra attack points HA HA HA!!"

Marik LP:4000>1

Winged dragon of ra ATK:3999

Marik:Now attack!!"

Joshua:"I activate my trap hero barrier if I have one elemental hero on my field I can stop one attack."

Marik:"Heh you avoid your fate fro now I end my turn."

Joshua:"My turn draw!"

Joshua:"First I activate the spell card pot of greed it lets me draw 2 more cards and then I activate the spell card monster reborn and bring back shadow mist from the graveyard."

Shadow mist DEF:1500

Joshua:"since he was special summoned I can add one mask charge from my deck to my hand."

Joshua:"Now I'll activate my mask charge by sending shadow mist on my field and spark man from my hand I summon out masked hero dark law."

Dark law: ATK 2300

Joshua:"Then activate my skyscraper."

Korrina:"Hey what's happening?"

Diantha:"Something amazing."

Joshua:"Then I activate the spell card rush reckless it gives dark law 700 more attack points now attack his wing dragon of ra!!"

Marik:"Sorry not good enough I activate the trap raigeki break I send one card from my hand to the graveyard and it lets me destroy one of your monsters and I pick your dark law.

Joshua monster was then destroyed and off the field and marik was fine.

Marik:"Now the next one of our turns will decide the duel heh."

Joshua:"Alright then let's do it!"

Diantha:"Please be safe Joshua."